Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

5 minutes ago, european said:

betrifft die schnelle nummer im Schlafzimmer Paul ist und bleibt ein gefühlloser versager dieser mensch hat keine Gefühle arme leora

Allow me to respectfully educate you my friend, If Paul is a loser then what the fuck are we, We are the ones who drool at the mouth when she flashes her axe wound, we are the ones who get a hard on that she is not going to appreciate, we are the ones who waste our days hoping for a flash, we are the one who worship the ground she walks on, many of us are the ones who actually pay to watch her, LOSERS!!! Can't you see that we are the losers NOT Paul, he can do what he likes to her, if he likes and when he likes, and she returns for more,

Dont feel sorry for her, if she didn't like her situation she would be out of there quicker than a rat up a drainpipe, it's her life at the moment, and her choice.

I wish I was a loser like Paul.   😂😂😂

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone who posted videos (mofo, just man, nath)

It's very simple, if you use Windows 10:

Click on link published by Mofo

It open Zippyshare page

Click on the first DOWNLOAD -  right side up (orange)

It does the download automatically using the VLC

Then just open the attachment at the bottom of the page (footer)

4 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

The thing that really makes me laugh is that this forum has members who pledge undying love for her, and would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss for a mouthwash, we have put her on a pedestal and given her titles like " Goddess " and be willing to crawl naked over a thousand miles of broken bottles just to sniff her panties, And there is this nose picking Neanderthal with the social graces of an orangutan, able to charm the panties of her whenever he chooses, and she worships him for it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙂

AHAHAHAHA....☺️😄 Hey Man, you broke me laughing ... I have not laughed so much in a long time ....
But you're right, my friend. Congratulations

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Use https://handbrake.fr/ to compress files before uploading.  I think it was "Squirrel" who recommended this file to me. Can compress a large file by 50...60...70%. 

Handbrake is limited.

Staxrip is a best and full compatible GPU hardware compresion and speed ( 200 FPS/s minimum with good gpu nvidia).

compresion movie 2H/ HD 1080 in 10mn. 😍

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Use https://handbrake.fr/ to compress files before uploading.  I think it was "Squirrel" who recommended this file to me. Can compress a large file by 50...60...70%. 

i cant run the program cause win wont allow me to intall net framwork 4.6 or higher, andy other free convert program you can recommend for webm?

9 hours ago, bobo5838 said:

will not open after download

It opens OK if you use open with VLC player. It does not open by right clicking Play. Although this is an older video. (Table has been against the wall for a while.) It is still a very good video.

Thank you Nath75.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bobo5838 said:

nath

don't know what those are or how to get them.

thanks

Search VLC. It has a free download. Just watch out for add ons. It opens almost everything that "media player" will not.

7 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

The thing that really makes me laugh is that this forum has members who pledge undying love for her, and would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss for a mouthwash, we have put her on a pedestal and given her titles like " Goddess " and be willing to crawl naked over a thousand miles of broken bottles just to sniff her panties, And there is this nose picking Neanderthal with the social graces of an orangutan, able to charm the panties of her whenever he chooses, and she worships him for it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙂

Rings the same tune a member said about a year ago using two different names. Still envious , or jealous. Just has not made up his mind even yet. echo,echo !!!

Just goes to show pious upbringing and good table manners are not always necessary to charm certain women. 

Remember, love is blind, and Hell hath no fury like a women scorned.     😀

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nath75 said:

Handbrake is limited.

Staxrip is a best and full compatible GPU hardware compresion and speed ( 200 FPS/s minimum with good gpu nvidia).

compresion movie 2H/ HD 1080 in 10mn. 😍

another program that is framework required and it cant be installed on win 7