Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

There needs to be a conversation regarding Leora's new toy (not really, but consider it some things to think about):

• It's longer, thicker and more flexible then Toy #1. How will that affect her lovemaking w/ Paul?
  • Does Paul know about the new(or old) toy and if so, will it ever be used when the two are together?
  • Being thicker then Toy #1, will she use it for her back door?
  • It's a different color.  Does she have a fantasy of being boinked by a Mandingo?
  • This was the first time that I've seen her orgasm with the new toy inside her. Typically she would use the toy to bring her on the brink to orgasm. Could this be a turning point with her sexual awareness?

Inquiring mind(s) want to know.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

There needs to be a conversation regarding Leora's new toy (not really, but consider it some things to think about):

• It's longer, thicker and more flexible then Toy #1. How will that affect her lovemaking w/ Paul?
  • Does Paul know about the new(or old) toy and if so, will it ever be used when the two are together?
  • Being thicker then Toy #1, will she use it for her back door?
  • It's a different color.  Does she have a fantasy of being boinked by a Mandingo?
  • This was the first time that I've seen her orgasm with the new toy inside her. Typically she would use the toy to bring her on the brink to orgasm. Could this be a turning point with her sexual awareness?

Inquiring mind(s) want to know.

It's certainly more realistic than the old plastic one,

i don't think she would have any problem accommodating it in her arse if she chooses to.

I think every time she tries a new thing its part of her evolution and this will be no different, she is now the Ultra Woman IMO

• Like 1

I will answer one of the questions. Paul not only is aware of the old toy. He also put it to use one time that I know of, when he and Leora took their sexual encounter from the LR to the bathroom.

This was the time that  Leora used the shower fixture on the wall to hang on to. During their activity the fixture was pulled off of the wall. During their activities Paul put the old toy to use while Leora attacked her clit with her fingers. 

There was some question at the time as to whether Paul used the toy anally, or vaginally. As near as I could tell, he used it vaginally. That being the case. I'm reasonably sure he knows about the new toy

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, scutus said:

I will answer one of the questions. Paul not only is aware of the old toy. He also put it to use one time that I know of, when he and Leora took their sexual encounter from the LR to the bathroom.

This was the time that  Leora used the shower fixture on the wall to hang on to. During their activity the fixture was pulled off of the wall. During their activities Paul put the old toy to use while Leora attacked her clit with her fingers. 

There was some question at the time as to whether Paul used the toy anally, or vaginally. As near as I could tell, he used it vaginally. That being the case. I'm reasonably sure he knows about the new toy

I remember the incident, they both found it amusing at the time, although we were not afforded the greatest view of the experience, I can't see that he is not aware of the new toys, and I would imagine that if he got involved with them it would no doubt enhance the sexual side of their relationship.

She is so versatile and accommodating that whether with Paul's assistance or solo she will get maximum pleasure from them, but I would think that she would have to lubricate them well before inserting them in her magnificent arsehole, although I would not presume to tell the lovely lady how to get her pleasure, just trying to ensure her maximum pleasure and comfort.

When  all is said and done, nobody knows how to pleasure Leora better than she knows herself,as she has proved repeatedly.