Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

I do not understand how he can have so little imagination when he fucks with Paul ... it's always more of the same ... he has rarely surprised us when he does it with Paul ... I think that's why we all think the same, better when he does she alone ... when Leora masturbates it's all imagination and sensuality ... as a couple she leaves a lot to be desired ... in my humble opinion.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎22 at 10:43 AM, raul399 said:

I do not understand how he can have so little imagination when he fucks with Paul ... it's always more of the same ... he has rarely surprised us when he does it with Paul ... I think that's why we all think the same, better when he does she alone ... when Leora masturbates it's all imagination and sensuality ... as a couple she leaves a lot to be desired ... in my humble opinion.

I hear you.......At first when I "came" here, I thought Leora was a queen as most of the members adored her. I can see why...she's young, beautiful, walks around naked most of the time, loves to bate. But after a couple of weeks watching her, she becomes very predictable......it IS always more of the same.......................watching her phone, no tools, 3 fingers, almost every day, When Eva starts humping the pillow, etc etc.... I switched to Linda, she is more of a challenge to catch her bating + I like her body even more. Ill vissit Lora in a couple of days again.....for now she bores me !

(Image Content No Longer Available)

• Like 1

I never cease to be amazed by people and their expectations of others. With regard to Leora and Paul some folks will always criticize, Paul because he is not a stallion in their opinion, but IMHO a reserved man who isn't guided through life by his cock, who is not a vastly experienced lover,  but does the best he can under sometimes difficult circumstances .I think he gets some unfair critisism from an audience of envious guys who all think are the worlds greatest lovers. Yes it's always easy to find fault with others, but none of us have walked in his shoes.

As for Leora, she is prepared to do anything to please her man, and I have no doubt that if Paul wanted to fuck her arse she would let him, she already swallows his cum and is sometimes mischievous with him when he comes in her mouth or on her body, she tries any position he wants or she thinks might give him most pleasure. What more could she do.

Most men would love to have her sucking their cocks, or would give the world to lick her pussy, but it ain't going to happen, and why? Because she is a One man woman, and that man is Paul.

We shouldn't be criticizing either of them, we should be supportive of them both and give them plenty of encouragement.

Finally, most of us are either married or in relationships of one kind or another, can we honestly say that we or our partners are superior to Leora and Paul at love making.?  I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT.

• Like 2

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎22 at 1:25 PM, upyourass said:

I hear you.......At first when I "came" here, I thought Leora was a queen as most of the members adored her. I can see why...she's young, beautiful, walks around naked most of the time, loves to bate. But after a couple of weeks watching her, she becomes very predictable......it IS always more of the same.......................watching her phone, no tools, 3 fingers, almost every day, When Eva starts humping the pillow, etc etc.... I switched to Linda, she is more of a challenge to catch her bating + I like her body even more. Ill vissit Lora in a couple of days again.....for now she bores me !

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I think with respect that to an extent your comments regarding Leora being boring and predictable are wrong. Yes, of course if you watch anything 24/7 you will see similarities occur, but in the last few months alone she has varied her dress from nudity to wearing a skirt whilst masturbating, she has slyly masturbated while Paul has slept next to her on the couch ( a great turn on I might add ) has purchased two new dildos/ vibrators,  She has yet to wear the fishnets with nothing underneath, but I don't give up hope of it happening, or maybe something whilst wearing the fur coat, ( excuse my fantasies running amok ) in fact I don't put anything beyond her, she still has I think many more surprises in store for us. Have patience my friend, for I believe the lovely creature is worth the time invested.

i can't speak for everyone obviously, but she keeps me in a permanent state of hardness when she is in good form, absolutely magnificent IMHO. 😜

• Like 4

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎22 at 1:25 PM, upyourass said:

I'm just guessing (and I don't really want to know), but odds are your wife, girlfriend or boyfriend (whichever one applies, if any) thinks the same of you.  Predictable, not imaginative, stale. I'm not insulting you.  Just pointing out there comes a time when things seem mundane. And it's OK to favor Linda.  She's hot (especially pre-tattoo). IMO she needs to tone but by no means would I throw her out of my bed.

Long term Leora viewers were pleasantly surprised about a year ago when a dildo was put to use.  And then when she explored her backdoor....neither was anything she did for the first four years I was observing her.

Things evolve.  I'm waiting for Yvonne (or is the dog's name Eva) to set aside the pillow, use her own dildo and....  Anything is possible. That dog can be entertaining . :-)

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm just guessing (and I don't really want to know), but odds are your wife, girlfriend or boyfriend (whichever one applies, if any) thinks the same of you.  Predictable, not imaginative, stale. I'm not insulting you.  Just pointing out there comes a time when things seem mundane. And it's OK to favor Linda.  She's hot (especially pre-tattoo). IMO she needs to tone but by no means would I throw her out of my bed.

Long term Leora viewers were pleasantly surprised about a year ago when a dildo was put to use.  And then when she explored her backdoor....neither was anything she did for the first four years I was observing her.

Things evolve.  I'm waiting for Yvonne (or is the dog's name Eva) to set aside the pillow, use her own dildo and....  Anything is possible. That dog can be entertaining . :-)

I like the way you temper your genuine criticism's with humour Howard, very amusing and accurate

She has progressed from masturbating externally only with fingers, to then inserting a finger around 2.5 years ago, then a dildo just over a year past, then she found her "backdoor" last March with fingers and dildo, and now she is experimenting with other dildos/vibrators,

She is constantly striving to evolve, possibly because she gets easily bored quickly, but probably because she gets excitement from it, and at the same  time maintaining her position as " The creme de la creme" of modern women who have the extraordinary gift of holding an audience in the palm of their hand.

I think she thoroughly deserves her legendary status. The best of the best.

• Like 1