Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

After several or more of hopeful suggestions from several or more followers or admirers that perhaps the appealingly attractive woman usually referred to in this thread could or perhaps should possibly consider acquiring another sensual aid that could be more along the lines of a more realistic type that may be possibly more beneficial, it appears that though it has seemed to come to pass, that although the latest acquisition seems somewhat of a more realistic type in appearance, it appears to be quite flaccid and not as firm or rigid as perhaps it may should or could have been to be even more of a realistic type and to likely be more along the lines of beneficial to achieve more heightened and intense feelings of sensuality.  :undecided:

SUGGESTION: So your post is easier to read (understand), use periods.  I got lightheaded trying to read your post. :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gogism said:

sorry StnCld, was not around and I guess I missed a thing or 2. What's with all the video sections? :-)

When Videos are placed they are only Third Party Hosted Content. Once the Video is removed and the link is Dead it's marked as  (Video Content No Longer Available) 

Rather than have page after page of (Video Content No Longer Available) those Posts are placed in a Topic of DMCA & Removed Content. Any Comments that were placed concerning the Video are Split to the General Chat Topics.  If there are any Pictures still available after the Video that's No Longer Available are then Split into the Picture Topics and any comment that was along with it are placed there as well until the Picture becomes No Longer Available.  This way any Videos that still have an Active Link will always be at the Front of the Video Topic.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎25 at 10:16 AM, curious said:

not good angle. she didnt count well her position this time

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Just noticed it's named leora bath2_2.. did you rename it or could there be a leora bath1_2 somewhere?

6 hours ago, Howard said:

SUGGESTION: So your post is easier to read (understand), use periods.  I got lightheaded trying to read your post. :)

LOL. Pretty funny Howard. I know it is a long one, but, it really is only one sentence. Believe me my friend, I am quite adept in the ways of literature. Still, I get your meaning and like I said, it's humorous. 

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

LOL. Pretty funny Howard. I know it is a long one, but, it really is only one sentence. Believe me my friend, I am quite adept in the ways of literature. Still, I get your meaning and like I said, it's humorous. 

The main intention isn't humor. It's wanting to read your post, comprehend your post, and not get out of breath or lightheaded doing so. It is not just grammatically incorrect, but its context is all over the place. There is no rythmic flow as there is no sentence structure.

It's word salad.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

The main intention isn't humor. It's wanting to read your post, comprehend your post, and not get out of breath or lightheaded doing so. It is not just grammatically incorrect, but its context is all over the place. There is no rythmic flow as there is no sentence structure.

It's word salad.

It is not grammatically incorrect. It is a long sentence and includes commas in all the correct spots. I sometimes have a tendency to elaborate too much when trying to state something in an indirect way so as to be somewhat inconspicuous about the intended subject attempting to be implied. When not attempting to do so, I usually make statements that are more direct or shorter and sweeter and to the point. The statement I made, has one intended meaning, not more than one. So, if it is all over the place and not enough of a rhythmic flow to you as you put it my friend, perhaps you should have just passed it by, instead of once again, trying to be a thread critic of others comments.