Adriana & Daniel - General Chat Topic (2018)

14 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I think she's waaay too shy to be awesome, IMHO.

I guess this is something has nothing to do with being shy or not. It's a kind of habbits and behaviors.. Anyway, her body is not so attractive but I like her...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I guess this is something has nothing to do with being shy or not. It's a kind of habbits and behaviors.. Anyway, her body is not so attractive but I like her...

I agree with "...habits and behaviors." But I think there's quite a bit of shyness in her,
as well. Even when they first started out and they were on fire, her nudity was confined
to the bedroom and the bathroom. It's only been very recently that I've seen a couple of
pics of her topless in the kit/LR/DR areas. And they are very few and far between.

Sometimes I see these videos that say Adriana masturbating in LR. And when I watch
them, she's on the sofa, fully freaking clothed. Who gives a rat's ass? That would be like
Leora 'bating fully naked and legs spread wide...off camera. Who would care?

Like @xdjernix said before...most boring apt, IMHO.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2018 at 2:24 AM, letsdothis said:

I think she's waaay too shy to be awesome, IMHO.

it has been awhile for these two but

there was a time when people were saying just the opposite, lol

the few times(to me, lol) she bated were the best because she's so damn natural

other people went on about the sex

again, to me, something is off/different

• Like 1

Daniel té un problema que pot i ha de ser seguit per un metge. Però no pot oblidar que ell és l'"home" de "Adriana"! Fins i tot si té dificultats sexuals, té el deure de cuidar el benestar d'Adriana. En cas contrari, un dia podràs despertar el problema i sense "Adriana"! Vaig quedar clar? (Traductor de Google)

9 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

poor adriana when is the last time she had some dick month ago 2 months, with rlc would end these sad apts maya and stepan adriana and daniel time for some new younger couples 

Two nice and sexy girls and two nerds.

:angry: