Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

There is something going on between the three of them. Again.

It is all confusing (for us, probably for them too?); just by the looks of it: Nina has an argument with Doe-Eyes, and now Kira has enough of it. Doe-Eyes is hiding in the walk-in closet.

Wait, is Nina calling emergency services again?

Again, tragedies ... Ira and she wants something ... these three to take and finish ...

They speak quietly and cloakily I can not understand why Ira sits in the closet and Nina spoke on the phone from the bathroom and still did not hear anything ... I'm sorry ...

Nina begged ira to go out and get dressed ... is there a toilet?

• Upvote 1

I heard Nina telling Kira that when she saw her fall , Ira decided to show them a real fainting ... Female numbers ... it seems bore they've got them ...

Nina and Ira angry at Kira, and she went home ...

I still do not hear what they say, but I think their numbers have been sacrificed and they are themselves

I would not say sadly ... this is life in a deal and what we see is not always true ... After a time the deal restores the situation so it's a second year ...

I hope I will not be asleep when I return to hear the conversation better and write it down ...

31 minutes ago, alokin said:

I would not say sadly ... this is life in a deal and what we see is not always true ... After a time the deal restores the situation so it's a second year ...

I hope I will not be asleep when I return to hear the conversation better and write it down ...

I hope when we all wake up from a good sleep, RLC will turn off this channel.  Maybe replace it with the Roadrunner & Wile E. Coyote. THAT relationship....I understand better.

• Like 1

Nina does not eat properly, so she has fainted on the phone promises to Kira that she will fix ...

Dieting leads to seizures ... Someone wants to be beautiful and harsh ...

And Carol and Leia collect their luggage ...