Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Big news Indeed!  Thank you Roksis ::)

As for finding a man!  I am not sure what the laws are in Russia, but in most countries the father can lay some sort of claim to the child.  Which would complicate matters enormously.:huh:

A fertility clinic would be a better option, as the sperm donor is then anonymous.  No possible claims to parenthood.  Also, probably a higher success rate than random sex. 

Just my opinion folks.

Nothing to do with me at all.

I do wish them enormous luck in this new venture.  With good planning it could be the best thing that could possibly happen to them.:heart::heart::heart:

As for leaving RLC, that is inevitable anyway, nothing lasts forever.

I may be jumping the gun here with my comments earlier.

It could be a case of "lost in translation".  When a woman says she is out to "find a man" in English it means just that, a man for SEX or Marriage.

Whereas in this instance it could have meant they are trying to find a suitable DONOR.  Which is entirely different in that they only want something that a particular man possesses.  

In this case it could be information, help, or just his sperm for fertilisation.

I hope that clears up any ambiguity/misunderstanding that I may have caused.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, le5b05 said:

As for leaving RLC, that is inevitable anyway, nothing lasts forever

No one lasts forever on RLC.  Even Leora & Paul will be gone some day. They'll be on RLC 5 Years at the end of June so it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them depart in the Summer or shortly after. Every Tenant has a Chapter after RLC.

• Like 1

Really Folks!!!  No one said they are moving out anytime soon.  No one said they are moving out at all...

They could be there in the apartment for another two years or more.  Only RLC management knows when their contract will expire or be terminated.  No one knows if the tenants choose to leave of their own accord or when.

It is just assumed that if one of them gets pregnant then that will hasten their departure.  That is all it is, an assumption, nothing more.  

Getting pregnant could take a long, long time.  There are millions of childless couples out in the world who have tried to conceive for years.  Some never actually make it, and then take up adopting children to fill the perceived void in their lives.  

So stop getting ahead of yourselves.  Pay closer attention to what is being said and remember that anything posted on this public forum is mere conjecture. Nothing is a fact. :dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, le5b05 said:

It is just assumed that if one of them gets pregnant then that will hasten their departure.  That is all it is, an assumption, nothing more.  

I strongly believe that no one below 18 (years, not weeks :-)) is allowed on screen on RLC...?

As I said, I will miss them greatly if they leave RLC :cry: But foremost I wish them the best for themselves, as long as they are happy ::) My only wish and concern is that if they strive for a child, they do it for the right reasons. I know too many couples opting for a child because that would tighten the bond between the parents, and thus repair their slow relationship :sad: Since Kira & Nina are great people but have their difficult moments together, I hope they make the right decision. Having a child needs the full enthusiastic support of both parents, i.m.h.o.

Man, I sound all wise and old when I say this... :biggrin:

• Like 4

These two girls having a child is like putting OJ Simpson in charge of a cutlery department at Macy's. Bad idea.

These two are poster children for the problems with society since the 1960s: Children having children. These two are childish. It might be, in part, due to meds they are taking. Nevertheless, bad idea.  Bad, bad idea.

I can see Bogden & Nelly, Adriana & Daniel, even Leora and Paul as parents.  But "I'm moody all the time and egocentric" NINA and "I'll do that for you, Master" KIRA having a child to take care of?!  They have a hard enough time taking care of themselves and each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Man, I sound all wise and old when I say this

That is because you are....  Well Old anyway

On a more positive note.  Yes you are correct.  Having a child is something that has to be done for the right reasons (unless of course it is a happy accident).  I am quite sure they have, and still are, thinking this through.  Any decision they make will have my support, for I wish only the best for them.  Two of Gods most beautiful creations deserve to be happy. ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bfaith said:

They often behave like children. Mostly Nina.:biggrin: That's why I'm so strange that they want a baby. But of course I wish them the best.:heart:

Hi bfaith, nice to hear from you again.::)

Admittedly Nina does get a little excitable at times, though I think that is because she is so enthusiastic about everything. ::) To be honest she has matured an awful lot just lately.  :cool:

As for being childish, well you should see me sometimes, and I'm nearly three times her age!:blush:  My wife always says that having one child in the family (me) is all she could bear.:biggrin::biggrin:.

I can understand why you are finding it strange that they should want a baby together.  I think it is all part of wanting to be a family, rather than just a couple.  It was posted on here some time ago that their dream was to settle down in a nice house and become a real family.  That is why they have been working so hard to achieve this, these last couple of years.  Remember we only see a small part of what they do on RLC, we never get to see the whole picture.

So like you, I wish them Good Luck and may they find true happiness in the future.:heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1