Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

il y a 24 minutes, Howard a dit :

J'espère que lorsque nous nous réveillons tout d'un bon sommeil, RLC désactivera ce canal. Peut-être remplacer avec le Roadrunner & Wile E. Coyote. Cette relation .... Je comprends mieux.

I'm not sure you can understand the subtleties of Roadrunner & Wile E. Coyote, sometimes there is finesse. :dodgy:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, alokin said:

Nina does not eat properly, so she has fainted on the phone promises to Kira that she will fix ...

Dieting leads to seizures ... Someone wants to be beautiful and harsh ...

And Carol and Leia collect their luggage ...

You're making it sound like Nina has Anorexia.  Granted she is thin (so is Kira).  Has anyone seen her induce vomiting?  Yea...I doubt she's anorexic.  She has multiple psych issues that she & Kira need to address - they do not go away by themselves.

BTW,...does Nina have family (besides her wife)? Brothers, sisters, parents (that have stopped by to visit)?

From what i've been reading, there have been a lot of shenanigans going on in this household. I seemed to have missed all of it. So I guess the most "stable" entities in this apartment, appears to be ...the cats? LOL

To put the record straight.  I do not think Nina was Drunk, Drugged or Dieting the moments before she fell on the floor the other day.  Nor was she play acting, that was a painfully real collapse.

It all stems back to her blood supply which I have mentioned before.  Now I am no Doctor, nor do I have the benefit of examining her, nor reading her blood test results.  But after careful research I have come up with a possible diagnosis.

I am certain she suffers from Hypoglycaemia, (low blood sugar levels), which she keeps an eye on, though she is not diabetic.  She may also suffer from mild Hypoxemia, which is inadequate levels of Oxygen in the bloodstream.  The combination of the two could easily cause someone to collapse the way she did.  

Admittedly she had not eaten for some time, as the evening meal was still unopened on the coffee table, which could also have been a contributing factor.

The main factor, or cause, was the way she jumped up suddenly.  Her body could not cope, and she fainted.  Simple as that.

I suspect that many have experienced the same thing at times.  getting up suddenly and feeling dizzy?  having to clutch at something to stop falling over?  Only with Nina it was a little more extreme.

The vomiting afterwards was more than likely due to a build up of stress within her mind and body.  For many various reasons she is under a lot of pressure right now and probably finding it difficult to cope.

So there we are.  If anybody has a better explanation then please let us all know.  I am always willing to be corrected.::)

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

To put the record straight.  I do not think Nina was Drunk, Drugged or Dieting the moments before she fell on the floor the other day.  Nor was she play acting, that was a painfully real collapse.

It all stems back to her blood supply which I have mentioned before.  Now I am no Doctor, nor do I have the benefit of examining her, nor reading her blood test results.  But after careful research I have come up with a possible diagnosis.

I am certain she suffers from Hypoglycaemia, (low blood sugar levels), which she keeps an eye on, though she is not diabetic.  She may also suffer from mild Hypoxemia, which is inadequate levels of Oxygen in the bloodstream.  The combination of the two could easily cause someone to collapse the way she did.  

Admittedly she had not eaten for some time, as the evening meal was still unopened on the coffee table, which could also have been a contributing factor.

The main factor, or cause, was the way she jumped up suddenly.  Her body could not cope, and she fainted.  Simple as that.

I suspect that many have experienced the same thing at times.  getting up suddenly and feeling dizzy?  having to clutch at something to stop falling over?  Only with Nina it was a little more extreme.

The vomiting afterwards was more than likely due to a build up of stress within her mind and body.  For many various reasons she is under a lot of pressure right now and probably finding it difficult to cope.

So there we are.  If anybody has a better explanation then please let us all know.  I am always willing to be corrected.::)

That's quite a diagnosis Dr le5b05! Iv'e had a lot of gas lately, What medical advice do you have for this condition? :confused:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's quite a diagnosis Dr le5b05! Iv'e had a lot of gas lately, What medical advice do you have for this condition? :confused:

Hi ashleyxyz.  How are you?  Long time since I've seen a post from you.  Nice to have your input again! :cool:

As for your gas?  HHmm, again without an examination (I'll meet up with you any time any place to make this happen if you wish :blush: )  it's mere conjecture.

Though I suggest perhaps eating a lot less pulses, beans and cruciform vegetables would help.  Perhaps cutting back on sweet fizzy drinks would also help.  That'll be $100 please or whatever the standard consultation fee is in your part of the world. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Next!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Hi ashleyxyz.  How are you?  Long time since I've seen a post from you.  Nice to have your input again! :cool:

As for your gas?  HHmm, again without an examination (I'll meet up with you any time any place to make this happen if you wish :blush: )  it's mere conjecture.

Though I suggest perhaps eating a lot less pulses, beans and cruciform vegetables would help.  Perhaps cutting back on sweet fizzy drinks would also help.  That'll be $100 please or whatever the standard consultation fee is in your part of the world. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Next!

Haha, I'm good, hope you're well! I'm going to start using your advice today, I was going to eat half a burrito today, I'll have the Wonton instead!  Our fee here is free, sorry no check will be forthcoming.I'll let you know how it works out! Lol

• Like 2