Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

I had a girlfriend who suffered from Hypoglycaemia. Her teeth would sometimes chatter at night while she slept. She always kept candy bars with her, and would gobble one down when she felt an "attack" coming on. Problem solved.

The question is: Has anybody seen Nina reach for sweets?

• Like 2

I did not write a forum for a long time ago, but I followed the events.
Nina's nerves have become very unstable recently. I noticed that in this forum, more people like Kira than her. This is understandable because she looks kind and almost does everything. But I do not like her anymore. Do not get me wrong I do not like Nina too. I think and I can see that Kira is running away from the problems. When Nina and DE were arguing, I never saw Kira stand up to Nina's right. She is always in the background. Last Saturday, when Nina fainted and her nerves were resigned, Kira was dressed and gone. Of course I understand that was too much for her. But if that happened to Kira then I doubt Nina would have left her. Kira feels very good between Ira and Nina. I also noticed that Nina always tried to get Kira's attention.Tell anyone anything ... I think she's bothered that Kira and DE so good with each other. But she does not show that. It's easy for everyone to say that Nina is crazy and has mental problems. But I think it's better to look for why someone behaves as they behave.
And I find it very unhealthy that DE is almost living with them. . They do not have privacy at all. Their relationship can be ruined because of this.
But they do what they want. Before I quit my membership, I wanted to write this out myself.

Bye

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I had a girlfriend who suffered from Hypoglycaemia. Her teeth would sometimes chatter at night while she slept. She always kept candy bars with her, and would gobble one down when she felt an "attack" coming on. Problem solved.

The question is: Has anybody seen Nina reach for sweets?

They eat sweet stuff sometimes. Icecream etc. But I believe Kira and Doe Eyes eat more of it than Nina.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

They eat sweet stuff sometimes. Icecream etc. But I believe Kira and Doe Eyes eat more of it than Nina.

Good point made by Foamy.  No I cannot say I've seen Nina reach for candy bars or sweets.  I do not think they put sugar in their tea or coffee either, so it's not sweet drinks either.  Maybe Nina is not aware of this simple little fix that could help her control her life more?  Just a little bag of Haribo's (or the Russian equivalent) kept in her purse would do the trick.  How to tell her this is the difficult thing.:sad:

• Like 1

Morning sex session at 08.55 their time, started by Nina, with Kira enjoying the attention.  A lot of pent up emotion there I think.  :blush:

The happiest I have seen them together for a few weeks now.  It was short but beautiful.  Perhaps they've reached another turning point?..::)

13 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Morning sex session at 08.55 their time, started by Nina, with Kira enjoying the attention.  A lot of pent up emotion there I think.  :blush:

The happiest I have seen them together for a few weeks now.  It was short but beautiful.  Perhaps they've reached another turning point?..::)

Or Valentine's Day?  :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bfaith said:

Or Valentine's Day?  :biggrin:

Good Point!  I was not sure if they celebrate it in Russia.  The fact remains they were very happy.  :biggrin:

Oh and stick with it for the after sex moments.  The smiles on their faces were magic.  So Yes! Valentines Day truly Celebrated. :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1