Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

I think that N & K have achieved balance. On the face of Kira more and more guests smile, they seem to be satisfied and rested. Nina as always on the phone, but there is no shortage of warm moments, hugs and kisses. Kira spent several lonely evenings, clearly relaxed. A bit of gymnastics, some cleaning, but also playing drums, guitar and even singing. It's really nice to see her face full of peace and light smile. They managed to implement part of their dreams, I believe that the financial situation has improved. "Yes, we can" girls! Let it be that way. We support you

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Nina & Kira are old school RLC, back when the tenants were authentic and showed personality and talents other than just their sex organs and Victoria's Secret lingerie. They don't play to the cameras. They're real, and for most of us, they're very likeable as people.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 5/4/2018 at 7:54 AM, Thomazz said:

Maybe this just seems to me but lately i seems to have Nina no longer in love with Kira as she was.

I agree. Kira seems to be doting, trying to hold on. Nina seems. to be there simply because Kira is familiar. She doesn’t want to start over.

6 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Warning. Spring Cleaning in operation

I believe they are cleaning out the hidden closet/room beside the kitchen.

That's how it looks. It has been accumulating over the years ... It's amazing how much it is

3 minutes ago, likidamber said:

That's how it looks. It has been accumulating over the years ... It's amazing how much it is

🙂 I believe they ultimately strive to free up space in the kitchen/living room.