Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Hello ! The irritating thing is that this product is outdated 😉 and there is nothing new!  The choice is for the one who pays ! I understand your interest and I respect it !

Spoken at all !

25 minutes ago, likidamber said:

Hi Alokin. You're right, this is a product. And some buy it, others do not. It's easy.  I'm buying this product, because I like it. I do not buy others because they do not fit my taste. If I buy it, I praise it. But I understand the opinion of others and understand that they are looking for something else. Just go to another store, right? And I assure you that in life there are relationships in which sex is only one of the elements of being together, not the most important thing. Regards

😉

This evening belongs to Kira. Beautiful evening

😰

Thank you for your wishes, Monday was quite ok.

And good, everyone has the right to have their own opinions. Some people here are "in love" at N & K. I think they know much more about girls and they just understand them. Others just look and can be bored - other apartments offer more sex and everyone has a choice. In my opinion, this is one of the few apartments showing the truth of real people's life. And the life of N & K is not trivial for sure. It is a pity that most of their lives are taking place outside the RLC but it is their choice and we must respect and protect it. We can only speculate on what they do outside the apartment, and I think that sometimes girls can have fun reading our posts. And sometimes they are probably sorry. We can write our opinion, but let's not judge, let's not advise what we know about their lives? Little...

3 hours ago, alokin said:

Hello ! The irritating thing is that this product is outdated 😉 and there is nothing new!  The choice is for the one who pays ! I understand your interest and I respect it !

Spoken at all !

Alokin, The  girls are like wine, the older they are, the better😊😁😁😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, alokin said:

Spoken at all !

so why don't you stop paying for this product and go and pay for one that you do like, and that is not outdates? You know, exercise your choice, the choice that "is for the one who pays!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

so why don't you stop paying for this product and go and pay for one that you do like, and that is not outdates? You know, exercise your choice, the choice that "is for the one who pays!" 

When you start paying my bills then you can give me advice on where and how to spend my money ... also what kind of opinions to write ... I say goodbye and do not worry about me indifferently your opinion I hope you understand what I write to you despite my bad English.

19 hours ago, alokin said:

When you start paying my bills then you can give me advice on where and how to spend my money ... also what kind of opinions to write ... I say goodbye and do not worry about me indifferently your opinion I hope you understand what I write to you despite my bad English.

I am not advising you Alokin, I was asking you a question. Why so hostile?

You opened a topic, the choice of the one who pays, and I responded with a question about it.

Your English is good. Much better than my Bulgarian! Thank you for making the effort, it's appreciated.

5 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I am not advising you Alokin, I was asking you a question. Why so hostile?

You opened a topic, the choice of the one who pays, and I responded with a question about it.

Your English is good. Much better than my Bulgarian! Thank you for making the effort, it's appreciated. 

From previous discussions with you I have made another comment on your comments ! Okay, I can be constructive , and I would never give up translation help or anybody else . I hope the tolerance in the comments ! Controversy to everyone !

I think we see things differently Alokin, but I always appreciate any translations that you provide. It is extremely helpful for those of us brought up to expect that the world would speak their language without us making any effort at all. Thank you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thomazz said:

Maybe this just seems to me but lately i seems to have Nina no longer in love with Kira as she was.

It looks a bit like that, but in my opinion everything has returned to normal. Nina is busy with her project, it's her dream come true, and Kira ... She is and loves ... Until DE comes back on the couch, everything seems ok. By the way. Nina and DE are elegant, full of make-up, Kira , as always, jeans, a t-shirt and so it looks beautiful 😀

• Like 2