Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

22 hours ago, likidamber said:

Welcome to the big red pet! 

This apartment of course always had a 'pink' character 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩, but now has a Pink Character🐦😁

Edited by bigmac18
added smileys
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

They're at least real. Many couples on the RLC are very fake

They have a normal life outside RLC. They are working. They fulfill dreams. RLC is just a private part of their lives. And not all of them. They have friends, families and their artistic creation.. Yes, that's true, they're real

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, likidamber said:

Yes, Nina's new hair is ok. But a beautiful woman in everything nicely, so we can be happy. DE as a guest and not a resident. And so a quiet evening and night, or, as some say, boredom. Have a nice Sunday

ever notice how the most boring things said about this apartment are said, repeatedly, by those that complain that they are bored by it? Some folk just don't do irony, I guess.

have a nice Monday,  likidamber  :o)

43 minutes ago, alokin said:

Have real life out of the apartment ! What you see is the product that sells you .... A couple without sex ... this one in real life is not ... Spoken at all !

Hi Alokin. You're right, this is a product. And some buy it, others do not. It's easy.  I'm buying this product, because I like it. I do not buy others because they do not fit my taste. If I buy it, I praise it. But I understand the opinion of others and understand that they are looking for something else. Just go to another store, right? And I assure you that in life there are relationships in which sex is only one of the elements of being together, not the most important thing. Regards

• Like 1