Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Haha, No I will not! All the so called straight girls eat pussy all day so why couldn't she show some love for the cock 😜 I can picture her sucking mine with passion and using both hands, while I pull her hair a little 🧡😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Haha, No I will not! All the so called straight girls eat pussy all day so why couldn't she show some love for the cock 😜 I can picture her sucking mine with passion and using both hands, while I pull her hair a little 🧡😉

I can understand that. Dirty fantasy. This is what Nina is doing to me.👅

On 5/4/2018 at 10:55 PM, bigmac18 said:

Just curious: why do you think that?

Nina just needs to have someone hug her or take care of her when she has a mood. That's it. I did not say she did not love Kira, but I think she no longer loves her. but that's just my own opinion.

6 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

OMG when she opened her legs like that! HOLY FUCK!! I want to cum all over her pussy

It has been a while since we have seen such comments here on the N&K-forum. Well, I guess it is one way to look at the girls. Everybody is free to feel whatever they feel and write that down 🙂:blush:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, peterb said:

I don't like seeing kira sad, however at the beginning of evenning she was smiling, then she became upset...

I missed her becoming upset. What was it about?

All I see now is Kira being super tired... Poor woman, get some sleep if you can! :sleepy:

Kira felt uncomfortable, something bad happened. She was crying in the bathroom. It's good that they are together, it looks like Nina was looking for information on the Internet. Now hugging ... It will be fine

24 minutes ago, peterb said:

the sucess of a couple is to talk and tonight they talked a lot...

They not only talked ... It's good that they are so close.

they are still talking

And cats that are amused. They do not need to sleep, They can race

• Like 2