Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Well how about this for a coincidence.  Today at 13:00 their time The Lady turned up again.  This time standing in the hallway.  Nina was the one who dealt with her this time, taking paperwork from her and sitting on the living room sofa, and signing these on the coffee table.  Before handing it all back to her.  So that's more business done for this month. ::)

That of course blows my last theory right out of the water.  Unless of course, if Nina read that post, and decided to make sure, she was the one who conducted the business this time?   Intriguing isn't it?

Kira as usual went out to work earlier I think with DE.  Not sure as for some reason RLC was not available to me, maybe a technical issue somewhere?

Nina got out of bed much later when DE returned.  Amongst other things they have been practicing, Nina on guitar and DE on the keyboard.  I have to go, so will catch up with them later.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Kira left first, DE later. Who is The Lady I do not know, but I think that Nina and DE are leading the band together. So maybe it does not matter who signs. But also this can only apply to personal matters. Anyway, this person knows about cameras and that means something. DE came back later and it seems to me that she played what Nina had previously composed.

This is because of the lights in the hallway that were left over from Christmas.  They really need to be taken down now, or at least turned off at night.

The cam sensors are too sensitive or not sensitive enough, so cannot distinguish properly between the levels of light.  The click is the internal switching of the infra red lights on and off.

Even moving those lights further down the hallway would help.  Come on girls do something about this please...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, likidamber said:

Who is The Lady I do not know

She is the Lady who deals with their first business venture, it happens every month.  She has nothing to do with the band.  It's this venture, and Kira's salary that pays for everything.

It looks like the girls have had a precious evening alone together.  Delivered evening meal, watching TV, a few little cuddles.  Normal behaviour for couples around the world.  What's not to like. :heart::heart:

Then off to bed together, more cuddles a little chat, and finally the sleep that they both desperately need.  :sleepy:  Excellent!

As an addenda. About the hallway lights.  Simply by unhooking them from the wall, letting them fall behind or tucking them under the sofa, will give them a little "light at their feet"  which I suspect is what they want.  Without interfering with the cameras.

Less than two minutes work and everyone should be happy.  See I've told you all before, I should live an awful lot closer to them, then I could "pop round" and sort it out for them.  Oh if only...

Hmmm!  "Light at their feet".  I suspect there may be one or two pics about to appear.   Over to you guys and gals.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Yet more precious alone time together.  That's a couple of days now. 

There were a lot of tears last night when Nina returned home, She also needed an Ice Pack on her face.  I wonder if she was in a fight?

They seem happy this morning and that is what matters the most.  ::)

• Like 1