Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

40 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Cholera! DE wróciła 19:15, a ona wciąż ma klucz, kiedy wpuściła się, gdy Nina tam była. Lodowata atmosfera, ale co do cholery ona wraca? :huh:

Sadville po raz kolejny. :sad:

They are still together in the team. Kira was busy outside, Nina and DE were waiting for her phone call. They only talked about team matters. It seemed like Kira was late, and DE and Nina had to wait together. Nina began to clean up. DE will not be back on the couch, but he's still in the team. They left after phone call Kira. Perhaps they are preparing a concert for the weekend? I think so...

• Like 2

Nina is doing a Lot of housework prior to going to bed 03:35.  Meanwhile Kira is in the bedroom changing the bedding.  It was really funny as at one time she had to climb inside the cover to arrange the duvet inside.  I know how she feels.  Why oh why is it so difficult to put a duvet in a cover, There must be a better way.  Any ideas anyone? :huh:

O4:00 and Nina has given up, back on her phone.  Kira now asleep in bed on her own, I thought they had changed their routine for the better, though it seems now it was a passing phase.  At least they are still alone together. ::)

17 hours ago, likidamber said:

They are still together in the team. Kira was busy outside, Nina and DE were waiting for her phone call. They only talked about team matters. It seemed like Kira was late, and DE and Nina had to wait together. Nina began to clean up. DE will not be back on the couch, but he's still in the team. They left after phone call Kira. Perhaps they are preparing a concert for the weekend? I think so...

thanks for the translation work. appreciated.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DrNO said:

what are the girls doing? :huh: They are changing the room again. :( I really liked how it was. 

They are place everything back as it was. And they clean.

The stuffed animals are in a suitcase... are the animals going on a trip ?!? :-)

• Like 1

On 12-4-2018 at 4:20 PM, sanjuro66 said:

Maybe D.E. will get her own RLC apartment. LOL

Now that is a thought-provoking idea. It would serve several goals, for both some fans of her here on CC, as for herself (free housing). I would welcome such an apartment any day :biggrin:

It is just that... Doe-Eyes has to make the step from disliking/tolerating the cams to accepting them.

• Like 2