Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

49 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Yet more precious alone time together.  That's a couple of days now. 

There were a lot of tears last night when Nina returned home, She also needed an Ice Pack on her face.  I wonder if she was in a fight?

They seem happy this morning and that is what matters the most.  ::)

Maybe she got her wisdom tooth/teeth removed or got some other dental work? As rebellious as Nina seems: I don't think she's one to pick a fight. Besides you can't really see any bruises on her.. Would be a weird fight :D Just a thought tho..

On 4/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, le5b05 said:

It looks like the girls have had a precious evening alone together.  Delivered evening meal, watching TV, a few little cuddles.  Normal behaviour for couples around the world.  What's not to like. :heart::heart:

Then off to bed together, more cuddles a little chat, and finally the sleep that they both desperately need.  :sleepy:  Excellent!

As an addenda. About the hallway lights.  Simply by unhooking them from the wall, letting them fall behind or tucking them under the sofa, will give them a little "light at their feet"  which I suspect is what they want.  Without interfering with the cameras.

Less than two minutes work and everyone should be happy.  See I've told you all before, I should live an awful lot closer to them, then I could "pop round" and sort it out for them.  Oh if only...

Hmmm!  "Light at their feet".  I suspect there may be one or two pics about to appear.   Over to you guys and gals.  :biggrin:

When two people who are trying to have a relationship and DONT have a freeloader messing things up, it's fine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Keera said:

Maybe she got her wisdom tooth/teeth removed or got some other dental work? As rebellious as Nina seems: I don't think she's one to pick a fight. Besides you can't really see any bruises on her.. Would be a weird fight :D Just a thought tho..

I think Nina hit. Bruise was. In the morning Kira checked. Tomorrow is Easter in Russia. Happy holidays.

As an addenda. About the hallway lights. Bulbs will burn out over time. I wonder if girls will leave RLC or bulbs before

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Keera said:

Hi, ironic as it may seem, when you go on a crusade against something, you will attract the attention of the very people you are crusading against.  :huh:

In Nina's case, against domestic violence, then at some point you will be confronted by the very people who perpetrate such crimes.  Last night MIGHT have been one of those moments.  So I will rephrase my question,   "I wonder if she was assaulted"? Therefore Nina was a victim of one of the people she has enraged?   As you say, Nina is not the kind of person to pick a fight, but she is the type to be a victim of it.   The way she was crying, and the position of her injury suggests "a slap in the face".  Besides which she had Dental work on that area a few months ago, and I believe a tooth was removed then.  So Seeing a dentist in the middle of the night is unlikely.

The main point is, she is OK today.  If she was assaulted, then hopefully she will take steps to ensure that it does not happen again. Please take care Nina, the last thing any of us here on CC want to see, is you getting hurt.  

• Like 2

One other thing I have noticed of late is that Nina is losing weight.  She does not seem to be eating as much lately, more than once I have seen Kira eating alone in the kitchen, and Nina is only having snacks.  In the bathroom before she went to bed, she was looking in the mirror as usual and her ribs were very pronounced.  Her tummy is now exceptionally flat, whatever exercises she is doing they are working.  Perhaps she ought to share her secret with us, because I for one could do with losing a few more inches off my waistline.  ::)

If she is doing it to get "Beach Body Ready"  then it's a great success.  Kira as always is pretty much there anyway, and her physical and core strength is to be admired.  Any Beach, anywhere in the world. would be blessed with their presence. :heart:::)

• Like 2

Oh Noooo!  Kira has had her hair cut.  Just as I was becoming really fond of her new long hair.  It made her look so much more feminine. ::)

Now it's gone...

OK!  I must admit, it is a wonderful style, back to the more boyish look she obviously prefers.  Either way she still looks gorgeous.  :heart::heart:

As long as she is happy, then so am I...

• Like 3

Kira is always CUTE, I love her to bits, no matter what.  ::)   There were a few tender moments earlier in the day, when Kira took Nina "breakfast in bed", well a Bagel or Donut smothered in cream.  It was lovely, with both of them looking deep into each others eyes. A few small kisses and caresses that meant so much.  :-))

Now for something a little more controversial. Doe eyes has been conspicuous with her absence of late.  Now I know that Nina and Kira are having a holiday at home right now, and DE may be doing the same elsewhere, but I doubt it.

The other thing is that for past few days the girls have been sorting out the cabinet under the TV.  This is where they keep the paperwork, contracts and invoices relating to their other venture.  They are putting things in bags, presumably to throw them away or pass on to someone else.  What if they are finally getting rid of DE.  Removing all the paperwork to give to her, or even sell on to someone else, so that DE does not have to visit the apartment anymore.  I know it will sadden some, but obviously not me.  

Another thought is that Nina and Doe Eyes have been arguing more and more of late.  Sometimes the arguing became very personal.  What if the "fight" that Nina had the other night was with DE.  That DE lost it and slapped Nina across the face?  This would explain the amount of crying and tears that were shown that night, from Kira at first, on the floor in the kitchen, and then Nina on the sofa after she returned home.  There was just too much emotion in it all for it to be an incident with a stranger.  It was impossible for me to understand any of what Nina said that night, the sobbing was too great, and my translations skills are minimal anyway.  Yes!  I know it sounds crazy, but it sort of fits.  Yes! I also know that speculation is pretty pointless.  Only time will tell.

• Like 3

Not just hair. Kira's face changed. She is calm, she often smiles. She  do not sleep on the sofa for ecening. And the TV cabinet is very roomy. Nina cleaned up all evening and morning. And only a poor cat, he gets an antibiotic. It's normal, nice, family.
I wonder what will happen at the weekend. Will DE appear?

Nina does not sleep until noon, she gets up with Kira. Changes, changes, changes

• Like 3

Well this is amazing!  Nina and Kira are having a spring clean to the apartment.  This is Brilliant.  For all those who have said Nina is Lazy, well not today, in fact she has been doing housework for the last few days.   Bravo.

Changes indeed.

They both look much happier now.  Lots of smiles, it's wonderful...  ::)::)

• Like 3