Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

6 hours ago, Sean_G said:

You Guys must be really old, with that type of thinking. There are many ways to abuse including mental.  Does Kira look happy?

Of course I'm old, that is well known by now, I'm just a regular boring old fart.  Yes there are different kinds of abuse, if Kira thought she was being abused she would leave, there is no doubt about that (she did leave once).  She does not think so, so stays.  In a reverted way Nina is being abused by Kira.  She insists on taking care of her, even though on many occasions, Nina has tried to help with the housework.  She has even cooked meals  for them both. (for all we know, Nina may be a dreadful chef, and that is why Kira does most of the cooking).  Kira herself prevents Nina from doing lots of things.  For lots of reasons that we may not know about.  So Kira does what she does, to satisfy her own needs.  That is certainly not being abused.

Everyone assumes that it is Nina who is going to find the fame.  Yet Kira herself is very talented and creative.  In her own field, something of a success.  In some ways more creative than Nina, so Nina is also taking a risk in the relationship.  Because one day Fame and Fortune could drop into Kira's lap.  Then She could be the one dumping her wife.  It's a risk every married couple takes.  That one day external forces may push your relationship to the breaking point.  Which has nothing to do with abuse.

As for Kira looking happy.  Yes of course she does, but only when they are alone together without DE being in the way.  Then they look tremendously happy.

DE is the cause of Kira and Nina not looking as happy as they should.  Nothing to do with abuse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Of course I'm old, that is well known by now, I'm just a regular boring old fart.  Yes there are different kinds of abuse, if Kira thought she was being abused she would leave, there is no doubt about that (she did leave once).  She does not think so, so stays.  In a reverted way Nina is being abused by Kira.  She insists on taking care of her, even though on many occasions, Nina has tried to help with the housework.  She has even cooked meals  for them both. (for all we know, Nina may be a dreadful chef, and that is why Kira does most of the cooking).  Kira herself prevents Nina from doing lots of things.  For lots of reasons that we may not know about.  So Kira does what she does, to satisfy her own needs.  That is certainly not being abused.

Everyone assumes that it is Nina who is going to find the fame.  Yet Kira herself is very talented and creative.  In her own field, something of a success.  In some ways more creative than Nina, so Nina is also taking a risk in the relationship.  Because one day Fame and Fortune could drop into Kira's lap.  Then She could be the one dumping her wife.  It's a risk every married couple takes.  That one day external forces may push your relationship to the breaking point.  Which has nothing to do with abuse.

As for Kira looking happy.  Yes of course she does, but only when they are alone together without DE being in the way.  Then they look tremendously happy.

DE is the cause of Kira and Nina not looking as happy as they should.  Nothing to do with abuse.

Everyone is creative. I think it is unnecessary to compare people with each other. Both of them can get the expected success, but they may not. Who knows. The most important is not fame. Anyway, why should we talk about who is going to break up with the other one? They love each other. And yes .. Nina loves Kira too. Even if many people have doubts about it . She has shown this in many ways. It is easy for many to criticize their relationship but do not forget that this is their life.
  I agree with you. It's not good that DE is almost every day in the apartment with them. They are a couple who needs privacy. Or spend a quiet night together.

Sorry my english

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Not saying they would break up but Kira is an abused woman.

An uneven division of tasks does not automatically mean an abusive situation.  In a more serving role one can also be perfectly happy. Also: love can be conveyed in many ways, and I am certain Nina and Kira have their ways of doing so, not all visible to us.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing more of the creative side of Kira. For her too there is a free spot on the center stage of life :heart:

Then again, it is completely for her to decide if she finds and takes that spot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hayden said:

Everyone is creative. I think it is unnecessary to compare people with each other. Both of them can get the expected success, but they may not. Who knows. The most important is not fame. Anyway, why should we talk about who is going to break up with the other one? They love each other. And yes .. Nina loves Kira too. Even if many people have doubts about it . She has shown this in many ways. It is easy for many to criticize their relationship but do not forget that this is their life.
  I agree with you. It's not good that DE is almost every day in the apartment with them. They are a couple who needs privacy. Or spend a quiet night together.

Sorry my english

Hi Hayden.  Do not be sorry for your English.  Quite frankly, you are much more eloquent than most English people I know, and obviously I know a LOT.  You are perfectly understood and quite right too.  Sometimes I think it is me that is not understood.

The same as Bigmac18.  I certainly do not WISH to see them go, or to separate.  Because Naturally, I am a little selfish and would miss them enormously.  Though as I have said before maybe it would be better for THEM alone, to leave and have a much more NORMAL (insert your own version of normal here) life, without the pressures of the cameras.

Yes!  we spend far too much time criticising.  When in fact we should be supporting them in whatever they do.  Which is what I was trying to do, when the question of abuse came into the equation.  Though it seems now, that I was quite inept at doing this.  I was trying to defend them, not criticise them.  So apologies to everyone if I was misunderstood.

As stncld18 says above.  They will probably not be going anywhere soon.  I think they started in October, so assuming it is a one year rolling contract, then the earliest they would depart is probably September this year.

So there we have it.  A joyous 6 months to enjoy their antics.  The trials and tribulations.  The ups and downs.  To see them grow and evolve.  To support them in everything they do.

I for one wish nothing but the best for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nina and DE seem to spend more time together with each other than Nina and Kira. Guess it's time to rename the room, Nina and DE. It's so nice when DE isn't around... Nina and Kira actually have a nice little relationship. Once DE is around, Kira gets pushed aside, DE is leaning her head on Nina and Nina is loving the extra attention. Poor Kira should bail on this cluster fuck of a situation. She does NOT look happy when DE is around - she tolerates it. 

• Upvote 2

Nina gets a tattoo, DE gets  tattoo. Nina smokes, DE smokes. Nina and Kira spoke like kittys with purr... NOW so does DE. Nina braids her fake hair, DE braids her hair.... Every time time DE gets a chance, she puts herself between Kira and Nina... The sad thing is , that NINA loves attention so allows it. Did you see the difference when DE is there and when she is not there? Like day day and night. I don't put all blame on DE but also on NINA for wanting attention from everyone. She's the queen. Everyone bows down to Nina. Pathetic. I don't blame DE for getting sucked up in it, but she needs to get a life of her own. Poor Kira stuck with a shadow of a person (Nina) she fell in love with.  THINK Kira - super pretty and cute as hell and when Kira smiles, hell yeah! Don't see that much here. Sad. DE GTFO

• Upvote 1

First Post here :rolleyes:

Hi everyone. I finally managed to get a credit card, so i can watch all the Cams now. :biggrin:  

I followed the Topics of Nina & Kira for a while, but I still couldn't find out who is "DE". 

Can anyone tell me?  And what has he/she/it to do with some problems in the relationship of Nina & Kira?

I'd be happy about a short summary.

Excuse my bad english. 

Greetz