Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

I agree that maybe it would be better if DE would not be in the apartment every day with them. So they would have more time for themselves. But I do not agree that many here blame her(DE) because they are arguing. We do not know what the real problem is.  Needless to speculate.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello. This is my first post, but I've been watching girls for a long time. I see it like this:

Nina and DE are the founders of their team and it seems to me that for DE it is a basic job. She deals with the organizational side. Hence her almost permanent presence in the N & K apartment. Her relationship with Nina also has a personal theme. They have known each other for a long time, they are Russian, raised in one culture.

Nina is undoubtedly a leader, she sings beautifully, composes. This band is the fulfillment of her dreams and takes her thoughts almost entirely. He lives in dreams, not really worrying about everyone. I think he also earns some money, sometimes sings at clubs in the evenings, but rarely but still gets money for it.

Kira is very sensitive, delicate, also an artist. Talented very, he has his achievements. He comes from a completely different cultural circle, he has different sensitivity, other upbringing. Indeed, he works professionally, earns money, I do not know if he likes his job, I have the impression that he has problems there. I think it all affects her psyche, she also has difficult relationships with her family who live very far.

Nina prays every now and then with DE and Kira. DE accuses you of being lazy, Kirze, that limits her way of life. And because it is explosive, the disputes are loud and sharp. I think Kira would like such a peaceful, loving life but she has a hurricane. Not only does he work, but as a second-time job he has a job for the team, that is, all day on his feet. Well, home on the head .... No wonder she is tired, sometimes she can barely drag her legs, but makes food for Nina and DE, wash, clean, etc.

This is not a boring apartment. This is the only true (maybe in addition to (N & B).) We are observing the birth of a rock music star and the cost you are paying for it, and this is not a movie, not 2.5 hours, only life. Yes, our life is probably much boring, unfortunately You have to cheer on girls and hope that they can cope with the challenges.

N & K love each other very much, but each of them differently turns out and sometimes passes.

And one more thing, DE is not guilty of everything, although he is a bit of pepper in this apartment

I know Russian a little, but it's difficult for girls to understand, they say fast and often slang, but I do understand something.

It's just my thoughts, and how we do not know. A large part of their life goes on outside the home and we know little about it.

I apologize for English (Google translator). Regards.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

It's probably too early for me to judge about Nina. But all I saw so far was that Kira washes the clothes and dries them.

She cooks, she makes the bed. All the while, Kira (probably for love) is busy doing anything for Nina. She cooks her a tea, brings her a glass of water ... I could go on forever. What is Nina doing during this time? She is sitting at the computer. Or plays with the phone. As I said: It may be that I do not know the two so well. But it seems to me that Kira would do anything for Nina, while Nina enjoys  being served . I hope I'm wrong - for Kira. Because the transition from love to stupidity is fluent.

(Google Translate) 

Edit: At least they are home without DE now. Hope they enjoying the time together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nina! It is not lazy for sure. The last few weeks have been for her a lot of effort and care, concerts, recordings ... There must be trials. , So much. that this work in RLC can not be seen. And sometimes the real Nina appears sensitive, a bit childish (plush), needing to cuddle up in a loved one. And Kira gives it to her. Such a relationship, maybe for some people, it's just a relationship for me and I do not judge it.
I think RLC is the price for them to be together. Very high price ... .. Let's respect it

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

As for money. Their team has loyal fans and they supported the group financially in their plans. The girls were glad one evening that they gathered even more than they needed. But of course there is always little money when you have dreams

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hi folks,  Well that took longer than expected, but I finally have a handle on the present dynamics of the girls in the apartment.  Remember this is just my theory, but it stacks up as being plausible.

It all goes back to the early days, when Kira spent most of her time in the apartment with various mobile phones.  She was swapping Sim Cards and cloning them, hooking them up to their Laptop and loading Data into them.  Writing details on bits of paper and printing out Contracts.  Nina at this time was out at work each day. These Contracts were then signed by Nina in the evenings, and she took them and the phones off each day to be delivered.  There was lots of speculation as to why, but it turns out it was probably a pyramid scheme.  It obviously worked because their standard of life gradually improved.  Doe Eyes at that time was an infrequent visitor.

This all changed when Kira landed herself a job.  Nina resisted at first, arguments were frequent then, but eventually Nina gave in. It is after this time that DE started to visit and stay overnight more often. This dovetails nicely with info from our Newbie "likidamber" above.  For it appears that DE has organisational skills.  It is my guess that DE took over the administration of the scheme from Kira.  I recall an incident several months ago, when there was a visitor to the apartment, who sat on the edge of the sofa in the hallway.  Just visible from cam 3, but out of earshot.  It was DE who dealt with this Lady this time, handing over paperwork and signing documents.  So DE and is now intrinsically linked with Nina and Kira on a business level as well as a personal one.  She possibly even now controls the purse strings, which may cause resentment from both Nina and Kira.

This now spills over into the other side of their personal life concerning the Band, as DE is performing a similar role there.  Now it all makes sense as to why they cannot get rid of her.  At least to me it does.

Oh and as a tip for likidamber, Kira has a Black Sea accent.  I found this out some time ago, when the word Chom, was often used in arguments between Nina and Kira.  WHY = CHOM in Ukrainian, but does not (Google) translate well to Russian.  Such as "why are you saying this" "why do you treat me this way" and the most telling, when Kira said to Nina "why are you lying to me"... If likidamber needs more info, then it's via PM only, and then only sparingly.

Sorry it is so long winded.  There it is, my latest theory.  Time to reach for my Hard Hat and the Fire Extinguisher again I think...

If anyone has any better ideas then please share with us, or PM me. ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nina and Kira had some quality time alone together in the afternoon, before going out for the evening.  They came back with DE in tow.:sad:

Yet they had a pleasant evening together, some laughs and a few smiles.  N&K even managed some cuddles, and shows of affection towards each other on the sofa, with DE close by.  Kira, with a superhuman effort, managed somehow to stay awake the whole night with them.

The most important thing of all was that at 03:35 it was Nina and Kira who went off together to share their marital bed.  After a few kisses and caresses, they settled down together to get some much needed sleep.  That is how it is and should always be.  :heart::heart:

Our idle speculation counts for nothing.

• Like 2

es, I can guess le5b05 I think that their band is now starting to enter the music scene of Russia and the girls have a lot of work. Last night their talks concerned future plans, perhaps a concert tour. Kira also has her place in the band, hence she did not fall asleep and participated in the discussion. What a change! In the morning the second day comes out, it does not sleep until noon. Nina, in my opinion, hard to end the end of last week, she had to give a lot. She sleeps for a long time, twice Kira came to work to wake her up. But the personal relationships of these three girls are also interesting. I think that many personal matters, especially relations with DE, are taken out of the cameras, It is mainly seen from the behavior of DE, once it is quite close, once sitting separately, with a distance.
Good luck girls!

• Like 2