Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sasha can never seem to give masha and Dasha any alone time,,he just came in the bedroom while they were on the bed together,,,,that guy is up to something,,he better stay far from Dasha.:dodgy:

why should they be alone? they had the time more then week he didn't came out from the BR  

37 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sasha can never seem to give masha and Dasha any alone time,,he just came in the bedroom while they were on the bed together,,,,that guy is up to something,,he better stay far from Dasha.:dodgy:

mikey hes afraid dasha might take his women:biggrin::biggrin:.

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I always called her Blondie I always hoped she would get a apt she was so sweet and had awesome sex

She was fantastic,in my opinon in the last times she(and boyfriend)were at the same level as M&S themselfs,one of my favorites girls I seen in Rlc.Ould love to see her back with an house just for her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamboosa said:

All 3 are on the bed and I hope something will happen for sure.

Hehe...only when the three agree to do it(well bet it's already fixed)and from the way they act..that is already decided..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I made a big comment then realized you might be being sarcastic and edited it

When one of them has a birthday, they will celebrate together with plenty of "spirit courage"... then we will see the love between them.. (unless Sasha gets so pissed he cannot perform).....but then again...do we need him in the picture??...:dodgy::biggrin: