Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They must carry a Dual Citizenship of both Countries. 

When Nelly and Bogdan began there, they were only there for 3 Months and then back to St.Petersburg. Depending on the Country you are Born Visa Documentation is different for some and not others.

The best way to get clarity of how the Visa Program works would be to have someone from Russia or the Ukraine explain it in more detail.

But maybe this time the case will be diferent,those times the couple(Dasha and demid)stayed with Sasha and masha they were just guests,now they put Dasha as an resident,so who knows,but from what I seen s&d have some limits in the time they get along good with guests or that maybe they feel with less liberty because the guest it's there,so not seing Dasha staying Lets say an full year or something.

4 minutes ago, me4roger said:

Are they gone?  No listing for M S and D on RLC now!!

again, new feature by rlc 

you can hide all apartments with no activity

in this apartment, all tenant are outside, so no activity, so no visible apartment  :biggrin:

Work with a Russian girl in the UK who carries dual citizenship. And every 18 months she has to go to Russian embassy in london with all paperwork for interview in order to keep it. And she also has to make so many trips home as their is a days in Russia clause she required to mainyain to keep it.

My take is they all pretty friendly to each other. Dasha wanted a free vacation abroad, so M&S took her in. There's little sexual chemistry between D and M&S. D does not seems to be  into girls beyond some superficial  cuddling.  She might as well have a BF waiting for her at the Motherland, and perhaps that's why there's zero flirting and PDA between D and S.

The girls are gorgeous though, so it's still all fun and games 

On 1/5/2018 at 1:49 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Says who? Maya and Stepan went about 5 months without a single sexual encounter. If anybody was going to get kicked out for being boring it would have been them a very long time ago.

Who sees Maya and Stepan ... I think this is an apartment with zero interest ...

Well one thing I think everyone can agree on at least, with the addition of Dasha the traffic and conversation to this board has completely skyrocketed. Once again there's a huge interest in this place due to the "will they or won't they" discussion. Even I'm curious to see how things will play out and I still think that nothing will go past the few make out sessions between Masha and Dasha. Not unless Dasha gets a guy for herself.

• Like 1