Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

7 hours ago, ZedJustZed said:

The sexual tension going on in that place must be horrible.  Why can't he just make his move and be done with it...

If I was in that room after their yoga I'd lick marmalade from between their sweaty butt cheeks.

A big lickcelebrity big brother lick GIF by Big Brother UK

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, peking said:

she is just dandy too me

her tits are perfect for her

okay, she could get back some of the weight she lost awhile ago

her face is just dandy minus the make up she throws on it

Your post seems perfect for me but she still not attractive for others

• Like 1

What these people need is some kind of party or something. Dasha used to have friends come to visit her all the time and I think seeing some new faces if even for a night can shake this place up rather than seeing the same people over and over not really doing anything. As it stands now there is literally no reason to watch them. Plus there's the small chance Dasha might meet herself a guy.

• Like 1

Anyone want a gess what will be the "plan" for today..the bate in shower she did westerday so probarby won't repeat in two,three days,I would say..topless yoga,some hugs in livingroom bed and that's it.Yes exciting stuff..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sean_501 said:

Even if there is a threesome with Dasha, I believe we would be underwhelmed. This room is Dead until its name returns to Masha and Sasha. Sorry Dasha lovers, let her get a man and her own room. 

M&S fucking in their bedroom with the door closed prior to bed time, is not making the situation comfortable for Dasha.  Masha is going to find it very difficult to keep both happy.  There is no way Dasha is going to do Sasha...threesome or not.

4 hours ago, Tedjon said:

the folks at reallifecam.vip (is it an affiliate of RLC by the way?) just posted a clip of Dasha playing on Masha's bed with a butt plug furry  tail. When was that, any idea? Obviously before dreads. 

it was the first night she had the apt to herself when M and S went on vacation I believe

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎12 at 7:15 AM, upyourass said:

Boney asses...not for me ! :cry:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

no meat on those asses ,, but when that happens time for some other ways to have fun ,maybe better on all 4s,,or other ?

• Like 2