Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

And I wholeheartedly agree with you peking, every survey ever done of men, not sponsored by the surgeons, agrees that fake is NOT a good look (or feel).

Hi old, not only is fake not a good look, natural is just so much sexier! It's weird there was a period, like the 80's and 90's that big giant fake boobs we're considered sexy. Masha little boobs we're so cute and sexy, I wonder how Sasha felt about her getting them enlarged before she d I'd it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi old, not only is fake not a good look, natural is just so much sexier! It's weird there was a period, like the 80's and 90's that big giant fake boobs we're considered sexy. Masha little boobs we're so cute and sexy, I wonder how Sasha felt about her getting them enlarged before she d I'd it?

I wholeheartedly agree with you again Ashley. Natural is sexier and can be so even when older, and on one occasion I saw the connective tissue anchoring the flesh of the breasts to the chest wall had parted resulting in a plunge (rather than a drift) southwards. The lady remained with sex appeal (probably in her late 60s and wearing a bikini beside a river beach in Poland) which I believe to be different from beauty. Rarely do they occur in the same individual; my late wife was such a one, but they tend to be one or the other.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not sure I agree with this opinion completely.  It really depends on how good a job is done relative to breast enhancement.  From what I can see from Kitty and Masha they are far more advanced in breast augmentation over here in the states then they are in the Ukraine or where ever they were done.  I have been told they go through the belly button instead of cutting under the breast; or through the armpit.  Hence there is little if any scar.  Also the healing rate is a lot faster and the procedure is less painful.  Furthermore I have seen some done over here that I would defy anyone to tell me if they were real or fake.  Recently a friend of mine had her's done (From "A" to "BB" I think) and not only do they look natural, they feel natural.

There can be future health problems if one opts for the old saline gel implants. They can leak causing a host of problems, infections and even arthritis.  I'm not sure if Kitty's were more painful than Masha's or if she simply has a low pain threshold but I've only seen one case where I thought the individual went through that much pain and that was because hers broke open and leaked into her body.  Like any surgery, one has to be careful and allow the procedure to heal properly.  So I'm not sure one can ever say never.  My wife had breast cancer and a radical double mastectomy and breast reconstruction and augmentation was absolutely necessary in her case.  Or we felt so anyways.   And I like her new boobs almost as much as the old ones.  I tried to get her to go to a 40 D but she said only if I'd get a penile implant to 12".  So I'll have to be happy with her 34 bs and she'll have to be happy with what I have.. :cry::biggrin:

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

No Booze, No Fun, I am beginning to think Sasha is no better than Demid was. We need TK and his GF to visit to spice things up, then we will find out what Dasha is really made for this apartment or not :biggrin:

leonardo dicaprio drinking GIF

I know I just made the comment that every time they have drank lately something good has happened but for some reason they never drink anymore,but maybe you are right about TK  they drank all the time with him and his girlfriend  and it would be interesting to see how Dasha would react  to all that is involved in one of their visits :cool:

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

No Booze, No Fun, I am beginning to think Sasha is no better than Demid was. We need TK and his GF to visit to spice things up, then we will find out what Dasha is really made for this apartment or not :biggrin:

leonardo dicaprio drinking GIF

:angel: