Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

He's good at handling it I think, I would be angry back, she has extreme moodswings, I've seen her get mad and throw things at him while having sex, because she thought he wasn't doing it right, that shit would get to me hard, but he just threw her panties in her face to point out that she was being a bitch, or when she yelled at him for hours when he was hung-over, then packed her bags and left, omg, nightmare.

She's likely Bi-Polar.

14 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

He's good at handling it I think, I would be angry back, she has extreme moodswings, I've seen her get mad and throw things at him while having sex, because she thought he wasn't doing it right, that shit would get to me hard, but he just threw her panties in her face to point out that she was being a bitch, or when she yelled at him for hours when he was hung-over, then packed her bags and left, omg, nightmare.

Agree,I love kitty and she it's Probrably my favorite girl in Rlc but she seems not be easy to deal sometimes,seen that in this house an their past house,and usualy smith maintains a lot of calm,in contrast to her.Thats why when people say she deserves better than him etc i mostly desagree,he have lot of patience and maybe other dudes won't have the same thing.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Big Lebowski said:

She is gorgeous but not suitable for him. She needs somebody with strong character..

Kinda agree with you but only imaginating someone with her that also have such strong character or way of be..could be even worse than with smith.Just want them to get along,totaly don't want kitty to leave.

• Like 1