Lana & Robert - General Chat Topic (2018)

Good Man Robert !!...Warmed Her up laying on top with one hand on her Twat..Exploring..(proper foreplay)....

Then slipped her the Meat....She sings the Song of Sex with each Thrust...uuhhuh uuhuh uuhuh..Beautiful...

Maqking Me Happy...

Yes havent seen them have sex for a long time, and Lana looks sad sometimes, like right now she is crying a little, not sure what is wrong. She is a nice girl and great body, I like her, but hate to see her sad.

So finally she got her will and they are having sex, I think was him holding back with the sex stuff, they always had lots of sex in the past. I think she is happy now to finally get some again.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

So finally she got her will and they are having sex, I think was him holding back with the sex stuff, they always had lots of sex in the past. I think she is happy now to finally get some again.

Don't wish either one bad. But as a couple they wont last.

She's young (22 yrs) and vulnerable (and inexperienced in life). Yes, I can tell by her behavior/mannerisms. 

He's about 5 years older, has hash marks on his belt from life experiences, and he can be controlling.  I question if his signs of affection (i.e. bringing her flowers) isn't due in part to his controlling nature.

Again, other then observing/studying both their behaviors, I know nothing about them.