Lana & Robert - General Chat Topic (2018)

14 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

The guy is a asshole, he had his buddy take pictures of her bra and panties like a trophy

Yes he is an asshole and after she sucked his cock you can see she pretty much wanted to stop as she was slapping him. In the end she was pretty passed out and it looked like he came on her face. Then it appeared he tried to wake up the guy on the coach to go fuck her too, but he did not. He did assist the guy in taking pictures of her thong and bra. The asshole that fucked her actually started to just take her panties as he put them in his pocket and his friend said something so they decided to settle for a few photos.

2 minutes ago, iDreFresh said:

I’m guessing they left 

They did and Robert saw them out. I wonder if he knew what they were doing as he was on the couch. I don't think he knew,,if so I would be really disappointed as I like the relationship and love Robert and Lana share on the site.

I felt like I was at a fraternity party and watching a guy fuck a drunk sorority chick. You are right.. she did not want to fucked but too drunk to really stop him.He even held her arm behind her back after she tried to slap him. Sad part is she probably won't remember a thing about it...

27 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

I felt like I was at a fraternity party and watching a guy fuck a drunk sorority chick. You are right.. she did not want to fucked but too drunk to really stop him.He even held her arm behind her back after she tried to slap him. Sad part is she probably won't remember a thing about it...

I wouldn't doubt that, that is what Lana was crying about the second time the girl staggered to the bathroom half naked, she was probably watching them on her phone but was to scared to say anything. 

30 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Forcing Sex upon someone who's to drunk to remember is still Classified as Rape. The Girl never gave any type of Consent for the Act to take place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iDreFresh said:

So did you all just witness a girl being raped? 

I didn't witness it. Someone else stated the girl was drunk and the guy looked like to be forcing himself upon her. 

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Forcing Sex upon someone who's to drunk to remember is still Classified as Rape. The Girl never gave any type of Consent for the Act to take place. 

not to mention it all happened  live on the internet which could make it even worse

• Upvote 1