Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

talk about a couple that have turned things around he went from never wanting to do anything sexually her drunk and passed out early more nights than not now they are having sex what 3 times today she fooled around with Bea the other night now who saw that one coming I am pleasantly surprised

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

talk about a couple that have turned things around he went from never wanting to do anything sexually her drunk and passed out early more nights than not now they are having sex what 3 times today she fooled around with Bea the other night now who saw that one coming I am pleasantly surprised

Someone must have whispered in their ear that RLC pays Bonus's for Extra Curricular Activities.    :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no one had to wisper in her ear she has been a nympho since day one just a matter of getting him on board

She might be a Nympho but Kust had no interest in having sex most times. Now he plays like he's some kind of Stud.    :biggrin:

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey PP, how's it hanging? You've been gone ages mate...:biggrin:

Hanging well!! Yes, I was out of play for about 8 or 9 months. Out of the US. Can't get over the changes. Maya.. loved her but can't figure what is going on. read some past posts and am still amazed. and wow the number of apartments too. Some beautiful women. Really like Lana and Stesha. And your girl I see is back for more time, but she seems so tame. Did you have a talk with her? I will be on until sometime in April then heading out again....not sure how long.

• Like 1