Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

His "reward" for doing what exactly? How is fucking his girlfriend a reward? He fucks his girlfriend all the time.

I know, its because someone posted earlier a gif of a goat or something pushing a guy into the water saying this is Nil's reward :biggrin:

See the post above.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

And Sasha/Dasha now top cam while Nil and Amina are fucking, thats just stupid.

Sasha and Dasha will always be top cam because people want to see if they will eventually have sex. Amina and Nil have sex all the time. Nothing special to see there. Plus Amina and Nil sex isn't all that exciting to watch. I've seen it a few times. It's nothing I personally need to see again.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sasha and Dasha will always be top cam because people want to see if they will eventually have sex. Amina and Nil have sex all the time. Nothing special to see there.

They will never have sex and nothing special to see withn them either, always the same fake show. At least Nil and Amina are real.

Just now, Fagen said:

They will never hacve sex and nothing special to see withn them either, always the same fake show.

Maybe or maybe not, but suspense of will they/won't they will almost always win in these kinds of scenarios.

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

They will never have sex and nothing special to see withn them either, always the same fake show. At least Nil and Amina are real.

Sasha and Dasha, fake show? I guess the blow job and cum shot were fake too. How can you fake that? Amina and Nil have been fucking steady since B4, no biggie.