Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

Amina, really heats the situation easily, but the presence of Nil, makes her abandon all caresses of interest.
Nica, does not feel like Nil, participate with them in something.
And Nil, he does not know, he wants to be at all costs in the game, but that is not his role. He does not realize that he is not invited to the party, but there is no more truth than the one who does not want to see.
Really with Nil, there will not be a worthy party.
Maybe also, that's why they've nicknamed him Nil.

21 minutes ago, vortios said:

Amina, really heats the situation easily, but the presence of Nil, makes her abandon all caresses of interest.
Nica, does not feel like Nil, participate with them in something.
And Nil, he does not know, he wants to be at all costs in the game, but that is not his role. He does not realize that he is not invited to the party, but there is no more truth than the one who does not want to see.
Really with Nil, there will not be a worthy party.
Maybe also, that's why they've nicknamed him Nil.

they invited him to join them last night but he refused to join in 

27 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

nica is funny one minute she is playing with her nipple right in front of Nil but then acts like she does not want him to see her tits after he has seen them already 

i know.she is very puzzling.she walks around him all day with her ass hanging out, and when they are all together, she plays this cover up game.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

i know.she is very puzzling.she walks around him all day with her ass hanging out, and when they are all together, she plays this cover up game.

and its not like she is shy she is more or less making a living right now being nude on the internet  and she makes out with his girlfriend all the time but acts like she cant let him see her tits wtf, like I said she is funny

Hace 7 horas, EMMETT111 dijo:

Ambas chicas estaban en la cama desnudas anoche besándose y lo invitaron a la habitación para que se las uniera, pero él dijo que no :huh:

It seems strange, that to invite him to join them, they leave the caressing games, when he is present.
In fact, although Nica may have taught her breasts to Nil at any given time they are far from having some privacy.
The reason for his behavior, I do not know. But if you bet on something, it is that we do not see any sexual action between the three. In fact, also Amina, did not look comfortable, when Nil massaged Nica, you only have to see their faces,
Nil can play in dangerous territory, many men pass us. We congundimos the whole with the part. Amina seems to be very clear about what RLC is, games, entertainment for the spectators, and making money ... in my particular opinion, if Nil loses the objective, he can lose much more,

• Like 1