Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

It seems strange, that to invite him to join them, they leave the caressing games, when he is present.
In fact, although Nica may have taught her breasts to Nil at any given time they are far from having some privacy.
The reason for his behavior, I do not know. But if you bet on something, it is that we do not see any sexual action between the three. In fact, also Amina, did not look comfortable, when Nil massaged Nica, you only have to see their faces,
Nil can play in dangerous territory, many men pass us. We congundimos the whole with the part. Amina seems to be very clear about what RLC is, games, entertainment for the spectators, and making money ... in my particular opinion, if Nil loses the objective, he can lose much more,

I think you are the only one seeing it like that as far as I could tell the other night everyone else who saw it saw it the same as I did the girls invited him in and he refused and it was amina's idea to ask him in so I don't know what you are talking about as most everyone else on here thinks amina is the one pushing a threesome

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think you are the only one seeing it like that as far as I could tell the other night everyone else who saw it saw it the same as I did the girls invited him in and he refused and it was amina's idea to ask him in so I don't know what you are talking about as most everyone else on here thinks amina is the one pushing a threesome

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

absolutely.amina has done everything in her power to get everyone together.but nil dont seem to want anything to do with nica,she called him into the guest room while they were in there naked,he wouldnt come.she lead nica to nil bed and surprised him there, he did nothing but lay there.every time the girls are naked,in the bedroom or the bath,amina leaves the door wide open on purpose.i mean she has tried everything she could.she finally got him to touch nica yerterday on a back massage.thank god. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

absolutely.amina has done everything in her power to get everyone together.but nil dont seem to want anything to do with nica,she called him into the guest room while they were in there naked,he wouldnt come.she lead nica to nil bed and surprised him there, he did nothing but lay there.every time the girls are naked,in the bedroom or the bath,amina leaves the door wide open on purpose.i mean she has tried everything she could.she finally got him to touch nica yerterday on a back massage.thank god. 

everybody is gamed except nil.look what nica is doing now.amina is asleep in the back bedroom.nil and nica only ones awake.she is laying there naked with her pussy showing with the door wide open,if thats not an invitation i dont know what is

2 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

everybody is gamed except nil.look what nica is doing now.amina is asleep in the back bedroom.nil and nica only ones awake.she is laying there naked with her pussy showing with the door wide open,if thats not an invitation i dont know what is

amina walks around nil in her panties,and thats fine,he is her boyfriend,but nica also walks around nil in her panties.amina is fine with it.do you see whats going on here?

amina walks around nil in her panties,and thats fine,he is her boyfriend,but nica also walks around nil in her panties.amina is fine with it.do you see whats going on here?

right now nica in her bed.just panties door wide open,nil walking around.normally a girl would respect her girlfriends boyfriend by putting on some shorts.but they both, clearly have a plan for nil.hopefully,he will catch on soon.

10 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

right now nica in her bed.just panties door wide open,nil walking around.normally a girl would respect her girlfriends boyfriend by putting on some shorts.but they both, clearly have a plan for nil.hopefully,he will catch on soon.

10 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

and last but not least,amina has sort of flat pussy.nica has a round mound.take it from a guy thats been around the block a couple of times ,and  knows his pussy.nica is an entirely different categoty.once he fucks nica,its going to totally blow his fucking mind!he is going to want to fuck her every chance he gets.and sadly,thats going to be the end of our happy trio.and by the way,you can always look back and say.........jc1861791 said it.

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Creo que eres el único que lo ve así por lo que pude ver la otra noche, todos los demás que lo vieron lo vieron igual que yo, las chicas lo invitaron a entrar y él se negó y fue la idea de amina preguntarle de esa manera. No sé de qué estás hablando, ya que la mayoría de las personas aquí piensan que amina es la que está empujando un trío

Well, the wrong one must be, anyway, it does not matter much if my comment is correct or not, since it is still a comment.
Also, on many occasions, I'm wrong, so that would not be a surprise to me, LOL

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vortios said:

It seems strange, that to invite him to join them, they leave the caressing games, when he is present.
In fact, although Nica may have taught her breasts to Nil at any given time they are far from having some privacy.
The reason for his behavior, I do not know. But if you bet on something, it is that we do not see any sexual action between the three. In fact, also Amina, did not look comfortable, when Nil massaged Nica, you only have to see their faces,
Nil can play in dangerous territory, many men pass us. We congundimos the whole with the part. Amina seems to be very clear about what RLC is, games, entertainment for the spectators, and making money ... in my particular opinion, if Nil loses the objective, he can lose much more,

I saw the same and I totally agree with your assessment.  Nica is covering herself when he is present-obvious when she turns on her stomach. People have said Nica should not wear panties only in front of Nil-no different than a

scant bikini.  Amina may be inviting and encouraging Nil, but I do not think neither she nor Nica will go through with a 3 some. IMO

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I saw the same and I totally agree with your assessment.  Nica is covering herself when he is present-obvious when she turns on her stomach. People have said Nica should not wear panties only in front of Nil-no different than a

scant bikini. Amina may be inviting and encouraging Nil, but I do not think neither she nor Nica will go through with a 3 some. IMO

if she is not cool doing a threesome then she aught to quit making out with his girlfriend then because that's just fucked up,but the other night when they invited him in the bedroom when they were both nude you could cleary see amina ask if they should invite him in and nica agreed I then made a comment about they were going to invite him in and it was a few seconds later they were calling him in and he didn't know what to think and then when he walked out you could see both of the girls act like oh well we tried its his loss

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if she is not cool doing a threesome then she aught to quit making out with his girlfriend then because that's just fucked up,but the other night when they invited him in the bedroom when they were both nude you could cleary see amina ask if they should invite him in and nica agreed I then made a comment about they were going to invite him in and it was a few seconds later they were calling him in and he didn't know what to think and then when he walked out you could see both of the girls act like oh well his loss

There is nothing wrong with her making out with Amina-cause obviously Amina really enjoys it.  The 3 some is what is in question

What is true also--we are getting some mixed signals.  However, I believe the night you are referring to they had been drinking quite abit.  A little different when they are not drinking so much

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, happyone said:

There is nothing wrong with her making out with Amina-cause obviously Amina really enjoys it.  The 3 some is what is in question

What is true also--we are getting some mixed signals.  However, I believe the night you are referring to they had been drinking quite abit.  A little different when they are not drinking so much

its all a very messed up situation if you ask me I will be damned if I can figure them out but hey if they are all cool with it more power to them,but I have to wonder if he actually knows what his girlfriend has been doing with other girls