Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

2 minutes ago, cheekychris79 said:

I never saw any palms being offered over to him, just this guy reading a book looking confused with a few cards scattered about all over the place!

It is tarrots, some spiritual thing, trying to read the future.

About 6-7 weeks ago, I hypothesized that Angie would be gone by the end of January.  It doesn't look like this will happen so my record of failure remains intact :rolleyes:

At this point, i am going to say that she SHOULD leave.  From the point of view of this project, she is completely useless.  She has a bit of a sexy face and hair but her body leaves lots to be desired.  Her ass is disproportionately big and she plods around like a farm girl with absolutely no grace whatsoever.  She is also clearly still bothered by the cameras.

Far worse, she seems to have no interest in sex.  The couple of sessions she was involved in were perfunctory and she was definitely not into either one.  The first one she seemed to just want to steal him from Glasha and the second one seemed like some kind of payoff.  She just seemed to want both of them to be over.

It's time for her to move on.  It will be better for her and the loss to us will be minimal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1