Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

2 hours ago, josh7481 said:

I was thinking of why the three act the way they do? Maybe Angie and the other two should open up more by hanging with the likes of Kelly and Bogdan. The free sex in the LR. You'd never see that in A, G & S apt. Not to mention, Bogdan and them never party in the dark, and they know how to. Angie and them could learn a thing or two from Kelly and Bogdan. I think Angie acts the way she does is because of the other two. 

I'd like to see if Angie and them would fit in with VHTV or Camarads? 

Angie,Glasha and Sonya zero chances in VH,they had an house with five residents that more or less acted like this And the place lasted two months or so.camarads no ideia.

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

When I look at this apartment, I compare them to the only other roommate apartment on the site, Kristy and Kamila.. There, the camcaps  posters complained  about some of the same things as what we are seeing here two years ago . The apartment opened in early  February, there was slight things  in KK in April like we saw in AGS the first weekend and it took until the late spring and summer  for both for them to have sex when they had boyfriends  above covers and masturbate a little more regularly   KK had experience with RLC cameras prior and it still  took them a number of months to be comfortable . AGS are now on cams for the first time, two months  plus .  They just simply  aren't comfortable enough with the cameras to do anything yet. Angie 's the farthest along but all 3 are still attractive enough to want to watch them, they bring guests over, it's not like they are completely hiding in the showers or their rooms. But I know I'd rather hold out with them until the warmer months come along  than watch anymore of Desiree and Raul, Adriana and Daniel and Julia and Eric. If those 3 aren't getting replaced I fail to  see why RLC needs to do anything this apartment.

You might be right, KK still don't bate in the open thoogh, but you could be right that they will likely open up abit with nudity or sex with more time. It is just taking very long time. I don't think our unpatience and complaining are unreasonable. Roommates shouldn't be drasticly different from couple apartments, they are both long-term recidents, yet I haven't seen couples take very long to addapt at all... What is highly unlikely, is that RLC is going to shut anything down, when they haven't even done to Maya&Stephan yet. So we will have to take it for what it is, maybe hope to get surprised, and as you say, they have had some exciting sides. They've had many parties and guests. It is far from the worst apartment on RLC-scale, but I just think the roommate concept has a huge unused potential. It is in my opinion impossible to force them to change, the only thing is to ask if they are the right people to live in this "project", are they really comfortable with (and even enjoy) the fact that they are being watched. This is things RLC should work on to find out in the recrutement-process.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

When I look at this apartment, I compare them to the only other roommate apartment on the site, Kristy and Kamila.. There, the camcaps  posters complained  about some of the same things as what we are seeing here two years ago . The apartment opened in early  February, there was slight things  in KK in April like we saw in AGS the first weekend and it took until the late spring and summer  for both for them to have sex when they had boyfriends  above covers and masturbate a little more regularly   KK had experience with RLC cameras prior and it still  took them a number of months to be comfortable . AGS are now on cams for the first time, two months  plus .  They just simply  aren't comfortable enough with the cameras to do anything yet. Angie 's the farthest along but all 3 are still attractive enough to want to watch them, they bring guests over, it's not like they are completely hiding in the showers or their rooms. But I know I'd rather hold out with them until the warmer months come along  than watch anymore of Desiree and Raul, Adriana and Daniel and Julia and Eric. If those 3 aren't getting replaced I fail to  see why RLC needs to do anything this apartment.

I guess I am being too impatient, and we can fill the apartment with GAS so it keeps running for a little while longer :blush:

On 1/15/2018 at 9:01 AM, happyone said:

I guess I am being too impatient, and we can fill the apartment with GAS so it keeps running for a little while longer :blush:

Sorry girls, just do your best and forget about the cameras :biggrin:

I don't get how these guys that have been in this apt have sex with the girls panties on I have never done that,the girls always make me take them off and tell me they never want to catch me with them on again :biggrin: lol no but seriously I don't think angie has had her panties off yet has she

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't get how these guys that have been in this apt have sex with the girls panties on I have never done that,the girls always make me take them off and tell me they never want to catch me with them on again :biggrin: lol no but seriously I don't think angie has had her panties off yet has she

Ed pays more attention to details, so I am going to let him answer that :biggrin:

• Like 2