Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ed pays more attention to details, so I am going to let him answer that :biggrin:

If he ment during sex, I don't think so, but I wouldn't trust my xray vision.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ed pays more attention to details, so I am going to let him answer that :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If he ment during sex, I don't think so, but I wouldn't trust my xray vision.

I just was not sure about the last time I did not catch that one but the others she had them on

8 hours ago, happyone said:

Yes seen 

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't get how these guys that have been in this apt have sex with the girls panties on I have never done that,the girls always make me take them off and tell me they never want to catch me with them on again :biggrin: lol no but seriously I don't think angie has had her panties off yet has she

Angie at least had sex with phants and even bra on several times(if not mistaken most of the times),join that she and the dudes are already underblankets and it's just "lovely".

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes seen 

Angie at least had sex with phants and even bra on several times(if not mistaken most of the times),join that she and the dudes are already underblankets and it's just "lovely".

the tattoo guy had sex with her twice and never even seen her nude I mean who does that 

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the tattoo guy had sex with her twice and never even seen her nude I mean who does that 

At least in Rlc it's an very usual thing,girls and dudes having sex with phants,shorts,bra on,one or other time and maybe in the heat of things would be totaly fine,but it happens very regulary.Would say based in what i seen from others cam sites this one it's by far the one this things happen a lot more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

R2 are back online, no changes- Apt is empty 

One change I note, the Christmas tree has been unplugged, so no Christmas tree lights are on

to mislead us in believing movement on cams 1,2 ,3.  

Otherwise, same as usual--enjoy the peace and quiet. :dodgy:

L'appartement était la seule raison pour laquelle j'avais toujours mon compte premium, mais comme il est encore moins intéressant que le KKK et qu'il n'y a plus aucune progression je serais très bien avec seulement un compte free et 40 euros en plus sur mon compte en banque.