Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

8 minutes ago, hampelo said:

i count 3

she had 2 in one week that I saw and has been with a few others since then and now another one in her bed today, I don't watch this apt full time and to be honest have gone by the comments here to fill in the blanks on what I didn't see for myself that's why I'm not positive on the count that's why I asked

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

she had 2 in one week that I saw and has been with a few others since then and now another one in her bed today, I don't watch this apt full time and to be honest have gone by the comments here to fill in the blanks on what I didn't see for myself that's why I'm not positive on the count that's why I asked

I only count the ones that got into her bed.  she had uninspired sex with 2 and now this guy last night. in looks and attitude, she reminds me of an old girlfriend.  blonde, catches the eye of every guy who sees her and it all adds up to a major disappointment for whoever she decides she likes.  I lasted almost 8 months, always thinking, SHE HAS TO WARM UP SOMETIME!  I finally had to admit it wasn't going to happen and ended it.

she did NOT like hearing why I didn't want to continue with her.  she immediately told me I was to blame.  she may have been right but I highly doubt it.  her next few relationships didn't last any longer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hampelo said:

I only count the ones that got into her bed.  she had uninspired sex with 2 and now this guy last night. in looks and attitude, she reminds me of an old girlfriend.  blonde, catches the eye of every guy who sees her and it all adds up to a major disappointment for whoever she decides she likes.  I lasted almost 8 months, always thinking, SHE HAS TO WARM UP SOMETIME!  I finally had to admit it wasn't going to happen and ended it.

she did NOT like hearing why I didn't want to continue with her.  she immediately told me I was to blame.  she may have been right but I highly doubt it.  her next few relationships didn't last any longer.

One of these days some Lucky Dude will walk away with the Burning Crotch Syndrome.  :biggrin:

night GIF

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 2:29 AM, hampelo said:

haha...i have never met a girl who wants to accept the blame even if she has planned the whole breakup... she either consciously does things to piss the guy off so that he does something which she can use as the basis to break the relation but if she knows she cannot blame him for the breakup so she avoids the argument by either just being angry or saying she doesnt want to discuss the issue...etc

in case of angie i just want to say...she has a unique situation..she is so hot that she struggles to find a guy friend who is just her friend... every guy she meets, wants to enjoy her before giving her favours...that is why its not really her fault if she makes every guy share bed with her... she has no option...in most cases she doesnt really like it... remember this perverto guy when he looked under her sheets in the first week of this apartment during the party... she cried before she slept... i am sure she still hates him...but now she lets him share bed with her coz she surely gets favours from him in return....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zinc said:

haha...i have never met a girl who wants to accept the blame even if she has planned the whole breakup... she either consciously does things to piss the guy off so that he does something which she can use as the basis to break the relation but if she knows she cannot blame him for the breakup so she avoids the argument by either just being angry or saying she doesnt want to discuss the issue...etc

in case of angie i just want to say...she has a unique situation..she is so hot that she struggles to find a guy friend who is just her friend... every guy she meets, wants to enjoy her before giving her favours...that is why its not really her fault if she makes every guy share bed with her... she has no option...in most cases she doesnt really like it... remember this perverto guy when he looked under her sheets in the first week of this apartment during the party... she cried before she slept... i am sure she still hates him...but now she lets him share bed with her coz she surely gets favours from him in return....

I think she it's an country music singer,she only have one boyfriend(the beard dude with tatoos)she loves him to death,but he doesn't give her a lot of atention so she have to substitute the lack of affection of him with other colored friends,she it's an pure heart,she works in many theatres and cafes,as an singer and she it's a lot sucesseful,she also have two sisters and an brother,they live in other country,she only wants to sing forever and that beard dude stays with her forever.