Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Was just being ironic..i read othe coment were someone "know" all about Angie and her feelings etc so i did the same::)...have no ideia about the sing or not,boyfriend etc,agree about the cash in,doubth she have an boyfriend,she already had sex with at least three dudes In the house and even more dudes sleep in her bed.

haha... but no doubt..despite the fact that she has her share of cosmetic surgeries on her... she is the hottest girl in RLC history, for me... and for me...what is more attractive about a girl, is the fact that she knows what is the perfect attractive body for men.. media pushes women to get those stupid athletic bodies...but angie has perfect balance..she looks fit but feminine...and has maintained or obtained the right curves... btw i would have loved to see that tattoo guy as a guest here instead of this kid-man.. that tattoo guy wanted to sleep with all three girls here..it would have been interesting to see him flirt with whoever was available with him ...

although overall RLC is going thru a shit phase.. but ironically three of the hottest girls are now here after the arrival of sofie and jasmin...plus i enjoy the idea of the masha sasha apartment...of having a permanent female guest and slowly opening her up for hardcore entertainment..wish they got someone better than dasha..she doesnt even give sasha any erection...

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha... but no doubt..despite the fact that she has her share of cosmetic surgeries on her... she is the hottest girl in RLC history, for me... and for me...what is more attractive about a girl, is the fact that she knows what is the perfect attractive body for men.. media pushes women to get those stupid athletic bodies...but angie has perfect balance..she looks fit but feminine...and has maintained or obtained the right curves... btw i would have loved to see that tattoo guy as a guest here instead of this kid-man.. that tattoo guy wanted to sleep with all three girls here..it would have been interesting to see him flirt with whoever was available with him ...

although overall RLC is going thru a shit phase.. but ironically three of the hottest girls are now here after the arrival of sofie and jasmin...plus i enjoy the idea of the masha sasha apartment...of having a permanent female guest and slowly opening her up for hardcore entertainment..wish they got someone better than dasha..she doesnt even give sasha any erection...

Myself seen other girls that found a lot more atrative,Irma,Anna,it helps a lot to this feeling that they don't feel arrogant or that are the last chip of the package.Honesty even the tattoo dude were in the house all the action still would be underblankets,masha place it's an strange case,with past girl guest in the final days they all finaly got involved,with Dasha..don't expect much.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Myself seen other girls that found a lot more atrative,Irma,Anna,it helps a lot to this feeling that they don't feel arrogant or that are the last chip of the package.Honesty even the tattoo dude were in the house all the action still would be underblankets,masha place it's an strange case,with past girl guest in the final days they all finaly got involved,with Dasha..don't expect much.

the sheet issue is only of angie... sonya has shown she doesnt care while glasha also is not too strict about it...  what surprises me is that... none of these girls are into bating..once i feel angie did it in the tub based on her facial expression but difficult to see or tell... the good thing about that tattoo guy was...he was interested in all 3 girls... so it could have been fun...

before sofie...i was a fan of caro...but i am happy that whole lola gang is gone for good...they were just ripping us off.... sasha and dasha are pretty close during their sleep...eventually something will happen but sadly the girls are not hot..i mean i see him sleeping between 2 topless girls and i dont feel jealous...lool... as a fantasy i wished sofie would have come there instead of dasha...lool..

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Maybe you're right,this residents of the house are very strange,Angie have a lots of dudes sleeping in her bed,she seems to be ignoring them,in my view it's because she hate cams and doing things in front of them(nice rlc:dodgy:)bit basicaly this beyavour it's by all three girls,lots lots of time in dark,even to have meals in dark,they seem to like the benefits of the house and the rest..but that's it..in my taste it's the worst house and residents I seen in Rlc,lot worst even then barca houses for exemple.Regard she not feeling nothing about sex or not..seen her having sex two,three times(well nothing as seen just blankets)and she looks to like blowing and even finishing in her mouth..so not frigid girl at all,it's just all them don't like cams neither do things in front of them.

if the problem was hating the cams I think her reaction would be different.  she would probably get turned on but resist and push them away.  if it's her libido, you would see what we do see... her not getting into it at all and finding it easy to resist... and escaping the situation as soon as possible or "succumbing"  but not really getting involved and ending it as quickly as possible. 

we have seen lots of girls who have trouble with the cams,  most at least struggle a bit with resisting because they like the sex.

to use a very old adage, " if she's sexual and fun to have sex with... I'll eat my hat!"

5 hours ago, Zinc said:

tattoo guy was the worst guy for sex ever on RLC he would just roll over on the girls no foreplay at all then he would last like 2 minutes 

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

tattoo guy was the worst guy for sex ever on RLC he would just roll over on the girls no foreplay at all then he would last like 2 minutes 

haha yeah... but i liked his attitude... he was a wolf... he wanted all the girls and more....

btw sad to see..third guy leaving the apartment in frustration... these girls need to learn a few manners in the way they treat these guys... this guy has been in bad mood for 2 days now.. and really bitchy by glasha... doing exercise in the living room in front of him and seducing him indirectly... its almost like a taunt.. the last guy also left the apartment after shouting at glasha... i understand this guy was a misfit for glasha...too slim and small... but they had great sex i think... women in general struggle in ending the relationship properly

one more problem with this apartment is that it is very one dimensional... fun is only in the form of random guys coming in and all of us hoping that they will be naughty... there is no bating or lesbo action or massages .... 

dont know what sonya and angie were trying to pull off 2 weeks back which ended abruptly but that had signs of something different happening that night..that is why at the last minute angie got cold feet....