Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

I might be wrong I have not kept track of the exact numbers but I would bet anything that even though roomates 1 has been open for 2 yrs now that roomates 2 has had more different guys having sex with the tenants after only a few months or its damn close at least

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I might be wrong I have not kept track of the exact numbers but I would bet anything that even though roomates 1 has been open for 2 yrs now that roomates 2 has had more different guys having sex with the tenants after only a few months or its damn close at least

Nowhere close to K&K,,,, but nice guess,,you are wrong.::)::)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh hell I started to think about it damn you are right but give roomates two a couple of more months they will blow roomates 1 out of the water

That isn't saying much. All the girls in R1 just as useless as they've ever been.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

not the same girls, not the same city, not the same life, so i don't think we can compared 3ks and R2 

Since 3ks is open, I think this is the most prolific apartment at guest level, and most have finished in the bathroom, so can't complain about seeing a lot of beautiful nude girls, do you? 

sex is not everything in life, and when 3ks girls have a relationship, they do not hide anything and the most important on this apartment is the frienship between all the girls, very good to see on my point of view 

A love 3ks but i love R2 too, they are different and i like it