Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

Actually, I do not understand, what has happened these days in this house. And I must confess, that I have rarely entered to look at it. The nudes inside the house, have been really scarce, the essentials in the bathroom and when they are changed in their rooms.

I would even dare to say, that they are even very far from the 3k houses, and that, in my opinion, is not enough.

On the other hand, that leads me to think, then why do people enter this house? To see these girls have sex with men?

What differentiates them from a couples house?

As I said, it's just a reflection, not claiming these words get an absolute truth.

And that leads me to reflect, because people do not enjoy more than couples 'houses and simply enter girls' houses, when in reality what they really want is to see couples fucking?

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Actually, I do not understand, what has happened these days in this house. And I must confess, that I have rarely entered to look at it. The nudes inside the house, have been really scarce, the essentials in the bathroom and when they are changed in their rooms.

I would even dare to say, that they are even very far from the 3k houses, and that, in my opinion, is not enough.

On the other hand, that leads me to think, then why do people enter this house? To see these girls have sex with men?

What differentiates them from a couples house?

As I said, it's just a reflection, not claiming these words get an absolute truth.

And that leads me to reflect, because people do not enjoy more than couples 'houses and simply enter girls' houses, when in reality what they really want is to see couples fucking?

the couples houses get boring coz its a repetition...same two ppl are living together and doing everything.. you can almost predict how they will have sex the following day ...lool... except Masha apartment..  even masha apartment is boring for me unless they bring a real beauty instead of dasha.. 

here the concept is of single girls.. who bring different guys.. all have their own different personalities and accordingly different issues.. plus there are added scenarios whereby these girls actually seduce the guys infront of us during the party..or vice versa.. sometimes one guy after multiple girls ..on other occasions multiple girls after one guy.. also the rooms have no locks so funny situations.. plus there have been tantrums for the guys and frustrations.. its just the unpredictability which makes this apartment unique..

ofcourse.. the girls have made it boring by  having very few events.. initially it looked promising  till that tattoo guy and the tall guy who came after him.. and that perverto friend of angie also made it fun... but ever since then it has crashed.. dont know why... also not to forget that all the girls are straight here..so no lesbian fun..atleast on camera.. although i think sonya is a bi... angie has the potential to turn this apartment on its head... atleast if she doesnt get all nude and wild..atleast she needs to bring in more guys and act less choosy or aloof in most cases...

Just now, moos54 said:

ye she is her 

The other girl may have been there for a party before too although I can’t pinpoint when. I think they will just be friends staying over this weekend in not new roommates.

Just now, Kkru394 said:

The other girl may have been there for a party before too although I can’t pinpoint when. I think they will just be friends staying over this weekend in not new roommates.

maybe, maybe not 

it's always something good to see for us 

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

R2 history (R = Roommates) 

Name  Arrival Departure Duration (days)
Angie 08.11.2017 28.04.2018  172
Glasha 08.11.2017 27.04.2018  171
Sonya 08.11.2017 28.04.2018  172

Did angie leave, I must of missed it?😀