Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 hours ago, thomas979 said:

samantha must be really shy i can't find her taking a shower in the bathroom at all or naked anywhere 

however, she used the shower this morning with a frontal view of her naked body 😉 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Sadly very true,but Angie also.First six months Angie,Glasha and Sonya mockery of Rlc and their viewers,now..it's new chapeter of the same mockery with Angie,Emily and Naomi.only rlc themselfs can do something..and obvious nothing as done,just changed of two girls for other two that will continue the craps.

maybe you need learned more who is who before complainning for nothing  because naomi isn't in this apartment at all 😁

WTF... are both the fat guys sharing sonya?? this regular fat guy has sonya in his arms... and about 15 mins ago the other fat guy was holding sonya... and ofcourse he is also the guy who had sex with her last week... now in front of that guy, she is in the arms of this other fat guy... weird...

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

maybe you need learned more who is who before complainning for nothing  because naomi isn't in this apartment at all 😁

"Complaining for nothing" ok😅,my bad Regard the resident name,was reading in house names and mistaken Naomi with Samantha.Of course she it's Samantha.

To bad the house don't have good residents and guests.Think it's one of the most nice looking places in Rlc,Just imagine..good residents with great moments,parties in that nice big livingroom.Instead just seem an Ferrari with an beatle ingine.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Complaining for nothing" ok,my bad Regard the resident name,was reading in house names and mistaken Naomi with Samantha.Of course she it's Samantha.

If you want my opinion, it will never be perfect for anyone
you will always have a person who will complain about this or that about the participants
Personally, except for the fact that she likes to live in the dark most of the time, I have nothing to say to them
They live their lives normally, they meet people, sometimes they fuck with in the apartment (with or without blankets), they normally act in the shower, and especially they have real human relationship between them, it shows that they really became close friends
I know you prefer the vision of other competing projects, but I prefer what they do rather than see girls limit forcing themselves into prostitution to have views and allow to stay online another month more

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad the house don't have good residents and guests.Think it's one of the most nice looking places in Rlc,Just imagine..good residents with great moments,parties in that nice big livingroom.Instead just seem an Ferrari with an beatle ingine.

allthough there are many members who have hated this apartment from day one... but for me.. the first two months of the apartment were no bad.. some activity was happening here and there.. but in the last 2-3 months.. this has completely gone down.. girls are not even willing to do anything.. just like the KKK apartment... i still keep a check on this one coz i like AGS girls.. in KKK i dont even like the girls.. so i dont remember the last time i clicked on it..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

you will always have a person who will complain about this or that about the participants
Personally, except for the fact that she likes to live in the dark most of the time, I have nothing to say to them
They live their lives normally, they meet people, sometimes they fuck with in the apartment (with or without blankets), they normally act in the shower, and especially they have real human relationship between them, it shows that they really became close friends
I know you prefer the vision of other competing projects, but I prefer what they do rather than see girls limit forcing themselves into prostitution to have views and allow to stay online another month more

As you said..it's your opinion and respect that you have that one,I have my one also.Its always nice to read and see diferent views,myself have other opinion and feel the house could be sooo much better with other residents that mantain the place fun,bright and that had sex and other things at least part of the times without an blanket to hide from cams.I don't think your view it's wrong(in the end it's just personal tastes)neither that my one it's wrong.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

overall i agree with you... the issue is... RLC is struggling to hit the right balance with these roommates apartments... the girls here are genuine... who have a normal life outside and inside the apartment.. and they seem to be pursuing careers in non adult industry.. the only problem is... esp in case of AGS.. they are being extra cautious or conscious of the cameras.. and on purpose keeping their fun life off camera.. that defeats the purpose of project.. yes they should not become like barca girls but at the same time..shouldnt change their lifestyle coz of the cameras...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

allthough there are many members who have hated this apartment from day one... but for me.. the first two months of the apartment were no bad.. some activity was happening here and there.. but in the last 2-3 months.. this has completely gone down.. girls are not even willing to do anything.. just like the KKK apartment... i still keep a check on this one coz i like AGS girls.. in KKK i dont even like the girls.. so i dont remember the last time i clicked on it..

Totaly share the same view Zinc.If you look to the posts of the house they had more than 2000coments in less than two months,and in last four months they just had an little over 1000,double the time half the coments.Most probarby because after the initial couple months people seing what this girls were doing..well not doing.Such an shame,look to the place,looks nice and could be one of the best houses in site.

• Like 1

Honestly think we shouldn't give them atention unless something worth of it happens,think they don't deserve posts and coments because literally they aren't  doing shit€.Myself gona do that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly share the same view Zinc.If you look to the posts of the house they had more than 2000coments in less than two months,and in last four months they just had an little over 1000,double the time half the coments.Most probarby because after the initial couple months people seing what this girls were doing..well not doing.Such an shame,look to the place,looks nice and could be one of the best houses in site.

lool and half of those 1000 comments are ppl criticizing the apartment.. i also have a feeling that these roommate girls a little bit more bothered by the comments on CC as compared to barca girls.... plus these girls may eventually have to return to their family and friends.... and also if they have normal careers outside the apartment then also it is safer for them to not show their wild side infront of cam.. as it might affect their career.. esp angie... she is fine with nudity in shower ofcourse... coz that helps her grab new sugar daddys and probably some modelling assignments... 

i think the only way to spice up these apartments, is to permanently add male roommates well.. someone like that tattoo guy.. lool... 

• Upvote 1