Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What was her purpose of moving out if she keeps coming back parking her ass.   :biggrin:

I think they are "houssitters" since both Samantha and Emily had to travel  right away

Place will never get better with Angie still present,the other two ex residents will always be present and place won't improve,Rlc had it easy..instead of two leaving..three leaving and reboot the place.Maybe place would regain some life,sexyness and finaly we would see some nice parties and sex(that don't involve be hidding underblankets),but as long as Angie sees an nice check at end of month she won't leave.To me rlc must have minimal level of quality,delivery and putting it simple..this place doesn't archieve that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Place will never get better with Angie still present,the other two ex residents will always be present and place won't improve,Rlc had it easy..instead of two leaving..three leaving and reboot the place.Maybe place would regain some life,sexyness and finaly we would see some nice parties and sex(that don't involve be hidding underblankets),but as long as Angie sees an nice check at end of month she won't leave.To me rlc must have minimal level of quality,delivery and putting it simple..this place doesn't archieve that.

the worst thing is the two new girls are friends of angies according to RLC so you are so right nothing is going to change here for several reasons

• Upvote 1