Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not see where RLC says Emily is going away--only Samantha for her grandfather's death. 

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

0923 Angie and Emily left, Emily with a heavy bag

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

ok...so Angie... who is already expert at having fun outside the apartment and going on leaves.. she brings her best friend to RLC now.. and she goes on vacation in the  first week... thats a RLC record...

Sam is the same girl who was with angie during the first week of this apartment.. back when Angie never really talked to G&S... only joked and laughed with Sam..

i am sure Angie is providing services to RLC staff members... she is not performing herself and bringing another non performing friend to the project..

They all just joke with viewrs,only solution was to send the three out(Angie and the other two ex residents)but was just like throwing sand to viewrs eyes..the worst one stayed,cold ladie)and she brought her friends..to the place of her other friends.Basicaly close to nothing changed.Worst house in Rlc by far.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Glasha and Sonya with a guy in R2 now, with Angie

That tarot guy must be really good...probably on par with Monica's chef BF(who's partial to fast food) and the photographer/artist who spent some time in Nicole's room sizing her up, without actually drawing anything...😏

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Samantha got a message yesterday, whereafter she broke down crying. Kitek translated that a grandparent had died. She have my full sympathies!

Emily though, going away after 3 nights on RLC seems like abit unnessisarily bad first impression on the start of her stay.

ok then it makes sense... although i dont like her to be in the project.. she is not attractive and seems pretty boring.. lets see... 

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That tarot guy must be really good...probably on par with Monica's chef BF(who's partial to fast food) and the photographer/artist who spent some time in Nicole's room sizing her up, without actually drawing anything...😏

yeah typical story of a friendzoned guy... he is handy...so girls need him.. to fix things at home..or do the driver job... while he keeps doing it in the hope that he will get one of the girls... he thinks he can impress the girls with his gay laugh... btw i am missing angie's perverto friend... she is mostly alone in the apartment these days.. dont know where has he disappeared...

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yeah typical story of a friendzoned guy... he is handy...so girls need him.. to fix things at home..or do the driver job... while he keeps doing it in the hope that he will get one of the girls... he thinks he can impress the girls with his gay laugh... btw i am missing angie's perverto friend... she is mostly alone in the apartment these days.. dont know where has he disappeared...

Did you detect my sarcasm Zinc...😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

ok then it makes sense... although i dont like her to be in the project.. she is not attractive and seems pretty boring.. lets see... 

My critique is that she is abit too shy, just like everyone in R2 has been. But her ass looks pretty damn good to me! 😎

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

My critique is that she is abit too shy, just like everyone in R2 has been. But her ass looks pretty damn good to me! 😎

man if you just talk about ass then angie's fake ass is not bad either... its fake but acceptable to me.. esp when she pulls up her leggings around those curves 😛...

my favourite is Leora though... in the ass department .. .. overall..