Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Place will never get better with Angie still present,the other two ex residents will always be present and place won't improve,Rlc had it easy..instead of two leaving..three leaving and reboot the place.Maybe place would regain some life,sexyness and finaly we would see some nice parties and sex(that don't involve be hidding underblankets),but as long as Angie sees an nice check at end of month she won't leave.To me rlc must have minimal level of quality,delivery and putting it simple..this place doesn't archieve that.

RLC has always had it easy because people always put up with it out of desperation........the people think there is nothing else and RLC is the closest thing to "Real Life"!  Once they have become tenants, they can do whatever the heck they want to.  RLC doesn't control the tenants, the tenants control RLC.  I thought by now that you would have understood that!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC has always had it easy because people always put up with it out of desperation........the people think there is nothing else and RLC is the closest thing to "Real Life"!  Once they have become tenants, they can do whatever the heck they want to.  RLC doesn't control the tenants, the tenants control RLC.  I thought by now that you would have understood that!

i think it varies case by case...  in case of barca.. the girls now seem totally in control of RLC.. almost everyday they are made to party or atleast be nude... similarly the Masha sasha, have been forced to add dasha to their apartment.. eva and sam, nelly, leora.. they all seem to be under pressure to perform regularly as well...

but these girls apartment AGS,KKK etc seem to be out of control for them.. either it is difficult for RLC to find proper single girls willing to be part of such a project (with proper i mean.. girls with professions of lifestyle not directly linked to adult industry) so they are lenient with the girls... or as i often say for angie.. she is providing some undue favours to RLC team... to keep her contract intact...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0914 Glasha and Sonya left

lol... they will be back to sleep at night... its like they are living on the streets... they need a place to sleep every night...

I have one thing that I can not understand, why everyone makes so much history about the presence of Glasha and Sonya despite the fact that they have left the apartment and therefore RLC
I still enjoy seeing so many different girls living their lives in front of cams, especially when they are naked 😁