Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 minutes ago, hampelo said:

thanks, i thought that was what you meant. did the curtains block something?

Well somehow Angie managed to cover for some seconds with the dam curtains,seems in this three case they will use everything they got to hide..blankets,courtains,no light 20 hours a day,the Christmas tree,any relative large box.Positive note..makes other houses like barca don't look as bad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well somehow Angie managed to cover for some seconds with the dam curtains,seems in this three case they will use everything they got to hide..blankets,courtains,no light 20 hours a day,the Christmas tree,any relative large box.Positive note..makes other houses like barca don't look as bad.

agreed.  see my note above on Angie.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎22 at 4:33 PM, hampelo said:

About 6-7 weeks ago, I hypothesized that Angie would be gone by the end of January.  It doesn't look like this will happen so my record of failure remains intact :rolleyes:

At this point, i am going to say that she SHOULD leave.  From the point of view of this project, she is completely useless.  She has a bit of a sexy face and hair but her body leaves lots to be desired.  Her ass is disproportionately big and she plods around like a farm girl with absolutely no grace whatsoever.  She is also clearly still bothered by the cameras.

Far worse, she seems to have no interest in sex.  The couple of sessions she was involved in were perfunctory and she was definitely not into either one.  The first one she seemed to just want to steal him from Glasha and the second one seemed like some kind of payoff.  She just seemed to want both of them to be over.

It's time for her to move on.  It will be better for her and the loss to us will be minimal.

Angie no doubt will, though I personally dread the day she does.

Thank you Glasha :heart: That is more like it should be!!!!!!!!

Not screwing us yet again!

LOL, she looked into the cams afterward, she looked mortifyed, like: "What the hell have I done!"

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

not bad ;) 

Well, it was 4 minutes of more like it should be, but the argument is still very valid, it has taken FAR TOO LONG to addapt, and they are still not nearly comfortable with the cams! Glasha looked into all the 3 cams after the sex, and she looked mortifyed, like: "What the hell have I done!".... So round 2 was back under covers again.

• Like 3