Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

I am so disappointed  from this Apartment I hope RLC not paying this girls LOL if RLC paying anything to this gils they are suckers I hope RLC reads this what I am telling them You are suckers if you pay even $1.00

• Upvote 1

Glasha and Sonya have a slight bit of sensuality, and once in great while are quite seductive and try to seduce the voyeur's who pay for their nice place to live, but then there is this ICE QUEEN they call Angie, who treats men like dogs, and shits all over them. Since she has been in this project, she has wasted every voyeur's time by being FROZEN as tundra of the great white north. This girl wouldn't have a clue how to seduce a viewer, nor would she have the ability to seduce a real man in her life. She is just plain and simple, a user of people to get what she wants, completely selfish, and inconsiderate, and one who thinks her shit don't stink. Get your nose out of the clouds

ICE QUEEN

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 2

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

What the hell is she doing, singeing the hair off her arm?

Yep, its one of those "grandmother tricks" before you could get beauty products. I once saw a young-ish woman remove her pubes using a piece of rolled up newspaper which she lit then passed it between her legs, singeing all the hair. She told me that practice makes perfect as she had (when she first tried it) burnt her arse a few times. Once all the hair is burnt off they (most of them) use ordinary cooking all, or butter to keep the area soft.

Oh, and she said it is a lot less painful than waxing, and not as dangerous as shaving....:biggrin:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Yep, its one of those "grandmother tricks" before you could get beauty products. I once saw a young-ish woman remove her pubes using a piece of rolled up newspaper which she lit then passed it between her legs, singeing all the hair. She told me that practice makes perfect as she had (when she first tried it) burnt her arse a few times. Once all the hair is burnt off they (most of them) use ordinary cooking all, or butter to keep the area soft.

Oh, and she said it is a lot less painful than waxing, and not as dangerous as shaving....:biggrin:

They do have Products on the Market for Hair Removal.  :biggrin: