Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

Agree with the latest coments,been in Rlc for long time and honestly never seen an girl like Angie(blanket girl)so full of herself,constantly looking in mirrors,and with so much arrogance,thinking it's the best of best,Glasha and Sonya are a little better but them also do absoluty NOTHING.Really don't understand how Rlc Lets this palce continue.The three residents do nothing.House itself looks nice..why not send this three out and bring for exemple jasmin,belle,rose etc(that should be ending their stay soon in b4),that girls are funny,humble,don't hide from viewrs underblankets,and they are as pretty(probarby even more)than this ones.In my opnion worst house in Rlc and by far.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Glasha and Sonya have a slight bit of sensuality, and once in great while are quite seductive and try to seduce the voyeur's who pay for their nice place to live, but then there is this ICE QUEEN they call Angie, who treats men like dogs, and shits all over them. Since she has been in this project, she has wasted every voyeur's time by being FROZEN as tundra of the great white north. This girl wouldn't have a clue how to seduce a viewer, nor would she have the ability to seduce a real man in her life. She is just plain and simple, a user of people to get what she wants, completely selfish, and inconsiderate, and one who thinks her shit don't stink. Get your nose out of the clouds

ICE QUEEN

See the source imageSee the source image

this is my thought

Obvious they know they are doing "great"...only seing cc stats shows that(:biggrin:),from 8nov to 30december this house post had..more than 2000coments and almost 211.000 views.From 1jan to current day(11april)they had..752coments and about 123.000 views..what means..sucessss..not.:biggrin:.

22 hours ago, ze81 said:

Obvious they know they are doing "great"...only seing cc stats shows that(:biggrin:),from 8nov to 30december this house post had..more than 2000coments and almost 211.000 views.From 1jan to current day(11april)they had..752coments and about 123.000 views..what means..sucessss..not.:biggrin:.

There is one item of data is missing, how many negative/positive comments  

I can't get my head around this apt, especially the sleeping arrangements...Why the fuck doesn't Sonya sleep in her own bed, so Glasha can get in her bed with this guy instead of behaving like a coupla 15 yr olds at a party on the sofa...:huh: