Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

i think someone from RLC team, has a crush on Angie..(i dont blame him) and angie is using it to get paid holidays and keep her contract intact without performing on RLC... conflict of interest... but who would care if we had access to a hottie like angie, we would do the same..

Why Eva and Sam and Nina and Kira got the travel warning symbol fast..but..this Angie gone travel at two days ago and nothing..will be just like time and the travel warning will apear four days after it happened!?Think this three not only do some "jobs" outside daily(specialy Angie)but also sometimes to someone important in rlc.

7 hours ago, Zinc said:

i think someone from RLC team, has a crush on Angie..(i dont blame him) and angie is using it to get paid holidays and keep her contract intact without performing on RLC... conflict of interest... but who would care if we had access to a hottie like angie, we would do the same..

Hep,she it's wonderful..selfish,egocentric at limit..lovely lady.Sont even think she looks all that good,she doesn't look bad but near an girl like jasmin,Kamila or Kristy she just looks ok.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why Eva and Sam and Nina and Kira got the travel warning symbol fast..but..this Angie gone travel at two days ago and nothing..will be just like time and the travel warning will apear four days after it happened!?Think this three not only do some "jobs" outside daily(specialy Angie)but also sometimes to someone important in rlc.

Nina and Kira left Sunday night / Monday morning, the airplane symbol appeared yesterday (Thursday). I wouldn't call that fast. This happens quite a lot for many apartments, not just Angie.

9 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Nina and Kira left Sunday night / Monday morning, the airplane symbol appeared yesterday (Thursday). I wouldn't call that fast. This happens quite a lot for many apartments, not just Angie.

Sony notice that,só Rlc it's losing his touch,if an resident or several are in travel for some days the warning to viewers should be minimal fast,imagine if it's an couple only house..house would be empty without any info for days.

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hep,she it's wonderful..selfish,egocentric at limit..lovely lady.Sont even think she looks all that good,she doesn't look bad but near an girl like jasmin,Kamila or Kristy she just looks ok.

hmm for me she is the hottest girl at RLC... yes she has a few implants here and there but they dont look bad or fake... but i honestly feel she is using her beauty to bend the rules.. eitherways... not good for us...sadly none of the girls seem to care... and it seems rlc doesnt watch this apartment either...

25 minutes ago, merz28 said:

guest in bathtub looks quite nice.  Would like to have her as a regular resident?

In fact IMO, Angies sister and this girl should replace at least 2 of the current residents 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, happyone said:

In fact IMO, Angies sister and this girl should replace at least 2 of the current residents 

It took atleast 3-4 weeks before any of AGS showered without turning away, or covering up with the towel while drying.

House looks soooo diferent(for better)without the three residents...with them it's most of time in dark,lights off etc.But with this other persons in it..looks nice,bright.This even puts more in evidence how horrible residents Angie,Glasha and Sonya are.