Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

Just now, Noldus said:

They was back from a smoke run (they have been in LR since 0100)  and went out 0253 ;)

Thx, was maybe too dark for me to spot them earlier, just noticed them coming in when I browsed the thumbs and saw A was up.

BTW A went out.

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thx, was maybe too dark for me to spot them earlier, just noticed them coming in when I browsed the thumbs and saw A was up.

BTW A went out.

(Same for me, so I had to check the replay :cool: ) 
A left 0307

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She was not at home when I left for work at 9 am their time

I was up till about 7:30 their time.

But I checked replay, Sonya slept on the couch the whole night, and Glasha did never return untill 16:26 this afternoon.

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I was up till about 7:30 their time.

But I checked replay, Sonya slept on the couch the whole night, and Glasha did never return untill 16:26 this afternoon.

:biggrin: maybe with her family for the Christmas eve yesterday

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

:biggrin: maybe with her family for the Christmas eve yesterday

Yes, likely, I was just expecting her, cause it looked like Sonya was waiting on her on the couch.

But I'm an expert on over-analyzing.

P.S. 6. of January is the russian christmass day, so christmass eve was on the 5. of January, (7. blir da andre juledag).

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, likely, I was just expecting her, cause it looked like Sonya was waiting on her on the couch.

But I'm an expert on over-analyzing.

P.S. 6. of January is the russian christmass day, so christmass eve was on the 5. of January, (7. blir da andre juledag).

from 2 different sources

Many Russians celebrate Christmas Day on January 7 in the Gregorian calendar, which corresponds to December 25 in the Julian calendar.

Orthodox Christmas Day 2018

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas in Russia is normally celebrated on January 7th 

But it has fixed dates, starting on 28th November and going to the 6th January, so it's 40 days long.

The official Christmas and New holidays in Russia last from December 31st to January 10th.