Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC Complaint Department

You can find detailed answers to various questions on the FAQ page

All other questions should be addressed to the email [email protected]

If you have an active account in our system, please contact us from the email address that the membership was registered under or provide us with your Purchase ID for prompt assistance

::):biggrin:::)

with all due respect, it's the site responsibility to tell the resident's about this kind of things.
I am sure you got people monitoring the cam's 24/7 and my complain is nothing new, and if nothing has changed untill now i doubt anything will in the future.

The mounthly price is high, the replay payment is retarded (voyeur-villa give you access to ALL their recordings when you buy membership + you can see recording from like 1-2 years as well) so atleast give us the ideal "real life" feeling.
Show your costumers you actually care about them once in a while ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

with all due respect, it's the site responsibility to tell the resident's about this kind of things.
I am sure you got people monitoring the cam's 24/7 and my complain is nothing new, and if nothing has changed untill now i doubt anything will in the future.

The mounthly price is high, the replay payment is retarded (voyeur-villa give you access to ALL their recordings when you buy membership + you can see recording from like 1-2 years as well) so atleast give us the ideal "real life" feeling.
Show your costumers you actually care about them once in a while ...

CamCaps is in no way affiliated with any of the voyeur sites that are listed in the threads, simply a avenue for posting a discussion, or pictures, videos, and gifs, from those particular voyeur sites listed in the threads. Your complaints should be directed to the individual sites themselves, and they fall on deaf ears here at CamCaps.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

CamCaps is in no way affiliated with any of the voyeur sites that are listed in the threads, simply a avenue for posting a discussion or pictures, videos, and gifs, from those particular voyeur sites listed in the threads. Your complaints should be directed to the individual sites themselves, and they fall on deaf ears here at CamCaps.

I am sorry, for some odd reason i thought you are rlc moderator.
my apologies :)

The fact that Basicaly the only hope to see any of the three residents having sex without blankets is them to get extremely drunk says all about this place..they do all the best to hide viewrs,and this for some months now,also never seen an place with lights of so much time..livingroom etc always in dark even with people there,how crazy is that the only sex we seen on cams was by Angie  and because she was extremely drunk..and lasted about one minute..the time she took to understand and look to cam and end it...

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

The fact that Basicaly the only hope to see any of the three residents having sex without blankets is them to get extremely drunk says all about this place..they do all the best to hide viewrs,and this for some months now,also never seen an place with lights of so much time..livingroom etc always in dark even with people there,how crazy is that the only sex we seen on cams was by Angie  and because she was extremely drunk..and lasted about one minute..the time she took to understand and look to cam and end it...

Not to pick on you, but that only uncovered sex was Sonya on the first week, not Angie. Sonya was stoned then. Glasha has also had some few seconds of half-uncovered glimpses, but I see your point, and I totally agree.

Vor 16 Minuten sagte ed2:

Nicht um dich anzugreifen, aber dass nur Sex aufgedeckt wurde, Krieg Sonya in der ersten Woche, nicht Angie. Sonya wurde dann gesteinigt. Glasha hat auch ein paar Sekunden halb aufgedeckt, aber ich habe ihren Standpunkt, und ich stimme voll und ganz zu.

Ich kann alles nur unterschreiben, was hier gesagt wurde.

Edited by corsa11
Rechtschreibung

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not to pick on you, but that only uncovered sex was Sonya on the first week, not Angie. Sonya was stoned then. Glasha has also had some few seconds of half-uncovered glimpses, but I see your point, and I totally agree.

Well Gess blowjob isn't sex but it's was the most clear sex act I seen in the place,it's was Angie blowing an dude,she sit on bed and him not sited,lasted about one minute of 100% clear thing,then she looked the cam and over it.But the fact that we are talking about who covers less,and that it's needed them to be stoned or very drunk says a lot about the place.Its sad because specialy Angie looks great,sadly not for cams..

4 hours ago, happyone said:

I guess tomorrow is Christmas for the Russians, so Angie had to get to bed early on Christmas eve, so she could get up

early to see what Santa left :dodgy:

The girls seem to prefer guys with beards so Santa's in with a chance ::)...Maybe Angie will get him in the sack...:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

About 03, G&S home and straight to bed, A up and expecting someone at the door?

They was back from a smoke run (they have been in LR since 0100)  and went out 0253 ;)