Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe just a One Night Stand.   :biggrin:

Not even... The guy tried hard in the kitchen, at the beginning Kami was still friendly and smiling, but he came near her, tried to kiss her, she refused him many times, and he even unwilllingly twisted one of her fingers, she complained, took this opportunity to push him back, got up, gave him back his phone and his jacket and went out of the kitchen. In the hall, he tried again to kiss her, she said a few times "I don't want" ( ya ne katchu) and after a while he gave up and went out, pissed. He was very tall, not handsome and looked a bit drunk. Later Kami made fun of the guy with Kristy and with some friend on her phone. She should go in better places to find guys...

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Not even... The guy tried hard in the kitchen, at the beginning Kami was still friendly and smiling, but he came near her, tried to kiss her, she refused him many times, and he even unwilllingly twisted one of her fingers, she complained, took this opportunity to push him back, got up, gave him back his phone and his jacket and went out of the kitchen. In the hall, he tried again to kiss her, she said a few times "I don't want" ( ya ne katchu) and after a while he gave up and went out, pissed. He was very tall, not handsome and looked a bit drunk. Later Kami made fun of the guy with Kristy and with some friend on her phone. She should go in better places to find guys...

Yes he was pretty bad a reading her body language. She stood in the hall with her arms crossed and looked as though she couldn't wait for him to gone.  Meanwhile Kristy was listening from her room the whole time i whilst they were standing in the hall and as soon as the dooor closed she immediately came out supporting Kami.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe just a One Night Stand.   :biggrin:

Not even a One Night Stand.The guy fouled out of the game.:biggrin: I thought Kami liked rough sex.I guess that doesn't include breaking fingers.Wonder if this was just a spat or the end of this guy?

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

A drunk Russian? That's unusual. LMAO

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

If she has any hope of finding a decent guy the Bars & Nightclubs are not the places to find such people.  Maybe she should put on her Jesus Boots and start going to Church then she may find some guy that's decent.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she has any hope of finding a decent guy the Bars & Nightclubs are not the places to find such people.  Maybe she should put on her Jesus Boots and start going to Church then she may find some guy that's decent.

You sure you find decent people in church ? Where did you get that ?

14 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You sure you find decent people in church ? Where did you get that ?

That's all I could think of at the moment.  Once the Alzheimer's Effect clears my mind for the day I can think a little straighter.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

There are exceptions--A girl can find a really great guy in a bar--

my wife met me in one :wink::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

A drunk Russian? That's unusual. LMAO

Also,if Kami didn't dress like a hooker when she goes out maybe she wouldn't attract these kinds of guys. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Also,if Kami didn't dress like a hooker when she goes out maybe she wouldn't attract these kinds of guys. 

She made some progress. I remember when she was in Barcelona and going out with a long t-shirt as a very short dress, Nora looked under to see whether she was wearing at least panties... But the girls in Moscow don't seem to have very good taste, which is strange for Kami and Kaley as they are doing photos for fashion people and are then very well dressed. But they are going to bars and nightclubs to have some fun, that the wrong thing to do, and they certainly know that. The reason of it is, as we can see, they are deeply bored...