Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

44 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Star until a young lady proves otherwise then she is a lady. She is just trying to make a living and she is doing nothing illegal. So until proven otherwise she is upstanding. It also sounds as if I have a little more respect for the ladies than those that will remain nameless. :biggrin:

Oh I have a lot of respect for the girls of RLC, it takes a great deal of intestinal fortitude to put yourself on display for all on the internet to see, and deal with the ramifications from making that decision. That certainly does not make her upstanding, just trying to make a living? No I would say more like living a life of luxury in Moscow, and doing whatever it takes to maintain that standard of living, in search of very well off young buck or a sugar daddy that will maintain the life of luxury for her in marriage. Now that is her goal, if you open your eyes, and read the Kitek translations, she will do whatever she can to make that happen, even if that means parading around naked and masturbating to keep her views up enough to keep her penthouse living arrangement. We have a name for that upstanding young lady, A GOLD DIGGER

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

Sorry! I'm not trying to compete with the self appointed experts. smh (Really? I can get to know her by what I read on a thread?) 

If you don't understand Russian,I just don't know how you can be so sure of what Kami wants out of life.

3 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

If you do understand Russian I can't see how you can be SURE you know EXACTLY.

I don't understand Russian.That's why I rely on other people's translations and her social media to form my opinion about Kami.In addition to that I have watched her on RLC since she first arrived in March,2015. 

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't understand Russian.That's why I rely on other people's translations and her social media to form my opinion about Kami.In addition to that I have watched her on RLC since she first arrived in March,2015. 

I know that I don't know for sure what she wants. Maybe you are right. The misunderstanding is that you accept your opinion and deductions as facts. it seems and it takes a lot more for me to accept something as a fact. Half of what I see and none of what I hear... something like that. 

1 minute ago, ApeApeMan said:

I know that I don't know for sure what she wants. Maybe you are right. The misunderstanding is that you accept your opinion and deductions as facts. it seems and it takes a lot more for me to accept something as a fact. Half of what I see and none of what I hear... something like that. 

I don't accept my opinion as fact.I just try to form my opinion based upon as many facts I can acquire.I have based my opinion of what  Kami wants out of life upon all the information I have acquired from March,2015 to the present. I might be right and I might be wrong,but my opinion is not just pure speculation with no facts to support it.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's your opinion,which may not be valid either.:biggrin: 

It was the fact that you thought she dressed like a hooker I was opposed to, nothing else, because I don't really know what she does outside the apt, or really care for that matter. You need to get out a bit more if you think she looked like a hooker...My daughter's 24 and she, and all her friends, dress like that when they go out, regardless of the weather. It's just the fashion...and they just like to feel good...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was the fact that you thought she dressed like a hooker I was opposed to, nothing else, because I don't really know what she does outside the apt, or really care for that matter. You need to get out a bit more if you think she looked like a hooker...My daughter's 24 and she, and all her friends, dress like that when they go out, regardless of the weather. It's just the fashion...and they just like to feel good...

Maybe that's why the dating culture has given way to the hook up culture.Especially,when the rap music they listen to refers to women as bitches and ho's.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe that's why the dating culture has given way to the hook up culture.Especially,when the rap music they listen to refers to women as bitches and ho's.

My daughter and most of her close mates are in solid long term relationships...:biggrin:

• Like 1