Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

Katia, a few days ago, said she was going to her home town, the same as Kami, as you know (for the newcomers). They can do the trip together (22 hours of train)

Could also just be a trip home for the weekend and not May Day.

33 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe Kamila is leaving RLC ?

Please don't get my hopes up. Kami is easily the 2nd worst girl RLC has ever had on this site. She's never in the apartment and is about as interesting as waiting for water to boil whenever she is in the house.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Please don't get my hopes up. Kami is easily the 2nd worst girl RLC has ever had on this site. She's never in the apartment and is about as interesting as waiting for water to boil whenever she is in the house.

You are not sensible to beauty. The Joconda doesn't move a lot too, still there are millions of people watching her...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are not sensible to beauty. The Joconda doesn't move a lot too, still there are millions of people watching her...

I don't give a shit if billions of people watch her. She's boring as fuck and I wish she was gone.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't give a shit if billions of people watch her. She's boring as fuck and I wish she was gone.

You are a naught boy...

By the way, Katia is now packing too, so might be that her and Kami are driving together to their hometown, the driver being Katia 's boyfriend (maybe)...

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Geeze, let's not get too harsh here. In her defense, I must say Kami has a beautifully sculpted face and more class than most. Prettier more than most of the RLC, VV, and VHTV girls. She's a beauty queen.

She is also a wonderful drama queen, always finding something going bad in her so the other ones have to take care of her, and enjoy doing so.