Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't give a shit if billions of people watch her. She's boring as fuck and I wish she was gone.

Agreed. But from the sound of things they will be there awhile. That house is a writeoff for me. Unless you like staring a Kaley’s ass.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

So, both girls, Kami and Katia, are leaving for their hometown for a few days, at most a week.

I think they will stay until May 9 (special day after WWII in Russia)

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I must say Kami has a beautifully sculpted face and more class than most. Prettier more than most of the RLC, VV, and VHTV girls. She's a beauty queen.

Good looks will never trump personality. Not now. Not ever. And a lot of you guys equate one with the other, which is just ridiculous. A girl gets naked once or twice and people will make comments about how talented she is... what the fuck??

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

As a real person,she is much more interesting than any of the bimbos in the Barcelona apartments.

I don't watch Barca either.

12 minutes ago, timber said:

Just out of curiosity, who's first?

Isabel. Easily. She was violent and unstable as fuck and shouldn't even be allowed to have people come near her.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, timber said:

Kami wasn't there at the beginning of B1. And in terms of girls who have become friends with Nora, I don't think she's even in the top 10 (although I'm no fan of Nora, so I don't think that's a particular recommendation either). And don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Kami at all. She's had some very good moments on RLC. 

She was the most intimate with her. Don't remember the massage Nora gave to Kami (before Kristy came), or the photo Nora and Kristy took of Kami's pussy (Kami very pleased with that). I think that the reason Kami and Kristy got that apartment in Moscow, because of the friendship between them and Nora. I have not seen any apartment in Kiev...

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Isabel. Easily. She was violent and unstable as fuck and shouldn't even be allowed to have people come near her.

Did she chase her guy around with a knife, or am I remembering that wrong?

Just now, timber said:

Did she chase her guy around with a knife, or am I remembering that wrong?

You're not remembering that wrong. Yes she did chase her guy around with a knife. Also slapped and punched the shit out of him multiple times.

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

She was the most intimate with her. Don't remember the massage Nora gave to Kami (before Kristy came), or the photo Nora and Kristy took of Kami's pussy (Kami very pleased with that). I think that the reason Kami and Kristy got that apartment in Moscow, because of the friendship between them and Nora. I have not seen any apartment in Kiev...

The list of girls Nora has had massages with is lengthy. And RLC has no apartments at all in Ukraine. I'm pretty sure that's a company policy.